1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling !! SPECIAL OFFER !! Ebook covers,cd cover,biz card @ 8$ only >>>LOOK INSIDE<<<

Discussion in 'Design' started by bhoduarts, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello all members !!

Here is a Special offer for one week time only !!

I Usually do all kind of design works but here you will find a special discount on the purchase of designs of E-book cover,CD cover and biz card design

i usually take arround 15$ per design but this thread contains a special offer of price 8$ only for one week !! So HURRRY UP !!!

you can check my reviews here
    and my portfolio thread is here : http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1747309#post13897825

still i am posting some of designs here to get a clear idea about my works !!

sample

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My turn arround time will be maximum of 10 hours only and i will accept only paypal payments !!

so if you are in need to get your design done by me just pm or contact me here :

google mail/talk :

bhoduarts, Aug 11, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.