1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Special offer 125 Press Release Submission Only 20$ (limited time)!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by rojaseo001@gmail.com, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guna

guna Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "I'd say unethical or unlawful, but certainly not a cheat or a scammer.

I trust in Subash's services and will continue using his team for our submission tasks."

No wonder wealthyminds have chose the services of Subash, no matter unethical or unlawful as he is selling the service for $67 http://www.webnamaste.com/pr-offer while paying $30 to Subash. Since he is charging more than double the actual charges to the client he will be inclined to go with anything unethical.

I would welcome all those who use the service of Subash to participate here and express their views so that the forum members will know what exactly is happening on this thread.

guna, May 22, 2010 IP
  2. platinumseo

platinumseo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mr Guna, You may have personal vengeance with Subash. But he is providing a good service here. I'm very satisfied with his service. (I'm not reselling his service ;))
    You act looks very cheap. You're just posting ill about OP's service everywhere. I know your post got deleted at WarriorForum.

OP is not scamming any DP member with his service. The problem is between Guna and Subash outside DP. So I feel MODs must delete Guna's posts as they did in Warrior.
    Honestly I'm very satisfied with Subash's service. I'm in no way related to OP. I'm just a satisfied client!

platinumseo, May 22, 2010 IP
  3. guna

guna Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keep this coming..

What is personal here? Can you explain? My post is regarding how Subash have bumped, spammed and provided bogus testimonials on this particular thread. I have provided substantial evidence for that at our site. If exposing a fraud is a cheap act to you then I have no problems doing cheap acts.

With 5 posts here at DP I believe you know very little of DP and the mods.. Let them see the thread and decide. FYI warrriorforum post is back now

guna, May 22, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.