1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SPECIAL - $0.50/100 Words! English Native! Quality Guaranteed!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by JamieH, Oct 30, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi there,

Are you fed up with hiring poor writers here on DP and not getting your money's worth? Maybe you have recently paid someone for their services and realized it's not for you? I absolutely detest hiring people who cannot stick to deadlines and I certainly hate hiring people who say they are an English Native speaker/writer when they clearly aren't!

That all changes with my writing services and if you hire me for your writing requirements I guarantee you will be satisfied with my services or I will give you a full refund and rectify the problem there and then!

I am an English Native and I am offering a special price just for DP members who require my services within the next 48 hours! I am available for a whole week and I need to fill the gap, please get in touch if I can help you with anything. I can provide a couple of short samples via PM or email - but please contact me on Skype if you want to discuss your specific project further.

I have been a member of this forum for nearly 8 years and have been providing quality writing services for hundreds of clients since I first joined. This offer is only available for people who order in the next 48 hours and after the 48 hours are up my price for 100 words will return to $1.00.

I only accept payments via PayPal and I have a strict 50% upfront and 50% on completion policy, if you aren't interested in those terms then please do not contact me.

Minimum order is 1000 words. Skype - jamhunn89

Thanks for your time.

Jamie

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    JamieH, Oct 30, 2014 IP