1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Speak to me of blogs

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Trance-formation, Oct 10, 2004.

1. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What are your thoughts on plog everyone? I like it so far and have one going here.

My personal blog is at http://sarahknz.blogspot.com/ and my profile is at http://www.blogger.com/profile/3078186

While I accept that I'm not the most active blogger the planet has ever seen I can't understand why the recent posts in my profile are so out of sync with the blog itself.

Any ideas?

Sarah

sarahk, Nov 26, 2004 IP
  2. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Trance-formation

if your blog has zero SEO
    how do you expect it to help you ???

you may be happy if any of the bots including googlebot survives a page in your blog

a blog can be used for far more than creating self-link-farming
    it can be used to actually publish valuable content in a most efficient way
    provided the full content can be indexed correctly and contains all the usual meta tag, titles and structure as needed for a clean SEO by major SE such as G and Y

may be you just selected the wrong tool for your blog ?? if unhappy with results

hans, Nov 27, 2004 IP
  3. giz

giz Peon

Best Answers:
    Trance what an excellent thread, I have never thought about a blog untill now and with all the information you have thrown up here I just might consider it.... your blog looks great to me btw. You are not too far away from me and maybe you can help me in my personal development i.e. giving up smoking and taking in unwanted animals..lol. for a fee...lol.

I wish you the best and I would be interested in learning more about your profession. I would say though.... keep your blog ongoing and ongoing.

Regards.... Mark.

giz, Nov 27, 2004 IP