1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Spanish writing services - Take a moment and read, lots of extras for you

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Diegan, Nov 23, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi, I have created a lot of content in the past, both in english and spanish, for a variety of niches. If you use my services, you won't be dissapointed.

I will create your articles in spanish, at a rate of 1 dollar per 100 words. It will be quality, original content, that I will never sell again or post anywhere else. I can increase density of your keywords, or just write interesting and engaging stuff on the given topics. Some of the topics I have experience with are: gambling, forex and investing, traveling, videogames, food recipes...

I can also translate your articles from english to spanish at the same rate, unless the niche is very technical and specific, for those a different rate may apply.

EXTRAS:

For a bulk order of 10 articles, the price remains the same but I can also offer this services at no extra cost:

- Find a picture for the article that is on topic
    - Log into your wordpress and post or schedule the articles for a specific time (instructions about how to enter and schedule must be clear and easy to follow)

For a bulk order of 20 or more, the price remains the same but I can also offer what I have already listed plus:

- I will record my voice reading (in a clear voice with a neutral spanish accent) 25% of the articles that I create for you, and give you the separated MP3. You can post those MP3 or create a video to post with the article, Google will love you and it could attract Youtube traffic.

Disclaimers:

- I have a daytime job, I do this to earn some money on the side, hence I can try to be as fast as possible but I am not churning articles 24hs a day, and I am not a team of people. I just do quality content and try to comply with my clients needs as best as possible.

- I will give priority to someone that offers a long term gig at a pace that I can easily follow

- I only accept payment with paypal, and I expect my clients to be as serious with payment as I am with their needs

Thank you for your time :)

Diegan, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  2. SeoZoneInc

SeoZoneInc Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I'm interested in your services!
    Please mail or skype me, because I can't send you PM.
    Email: domnul.ursulet [bow-wow] gmail.com

SeoZoneInc, Nov 24, 2016 IP