1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Spanish site for sell with 2k members and making $900 a month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ludkma, Oct 20, 2009.

I am selling a viral website with the script "butterfly marketing". This is a digital product that I sell on ClickBank and at this time have 2024 members and growing daily, every day new people come to the site and register, because this site have constant traffic. Product ready with professional graphics and viral system, this site was launched on July 09 and generate an average of $900 a month and have daily sales.

I am including in this package some Squidoo lenses positioned on the first page of Google for some specific keywords related to the same niche of the website, I have a lot of traffic because of these, and can be edited to redirect to the site, if not is ok, because redirect for others products with good conversion, as you may know you can do many things with Squidoo.

You don't have to learn spanish to manage this site, is all on autopilot, it have ready made follow ups emails you can use in any Autoresponder, and cause is viral the potential is unlimited!

If you are interesting please pm and I will send you some statistics.

Bidding starts at 500
    Bin price 2500

The payment method is EscrowDNS.com and for all our convenience we can split 50-50 the fee.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
    ludkma, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  2. beazoj

beazoj Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    whats the url? thanks

beazoj, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  3. charroseo