1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Spanish Product Review Site - Earn $30 to $50 PER SALE!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by teapoint, Dec 27, 2009.

Hi everyone. I am selling my conduit review site built on a nice open source template and written according to the 'conduit review' style that is known to convert very well with the right traffic. All content is unique and promotes 4 of the best Spanish courses from Clickbank, earning you between $30 to $50 per sale. If you're thinking of starting affiliate marketing, or would like to get into article marketing, then this site is definitely a great place to start.

I set up this site in February this year with the intention of doing some article marketing to promote Spanish course products from Clickbank. I wrote a few articles for this site and submitted to various article directories, and it is now indexed in Google, but I did not get the time to promote this any further and hence it is only getting around 15 uniques per month. Since the domain name will soon need to be renewed I thought I might as well sell this site since I am still very busy with my education.

The domain is a premium two-word keyword rich domain and is registered at Name.com, so you will need a Name.com account so I can transfer it to you. The domain will need to be renewed by 15th February by the purchaser.

Feel free to PM me or post here with questions, bids, offers, I'll try my best to help you out.

Thanks. :)

Bidding starts at: $15
    Buy it now price: $50

teapoint, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  2. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Buy it now price reduced to $20, and bidding now starts at just $10. I also realised I didn't include a clickable link in the first post so here it is now http://www.spanishreviewer.com

teapoint, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  3. nickin

nickin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    bid of 10 usd

nickin, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  4. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your bid nickin, I'll be ending this auction in 24 hours. There's no reserve so if there are no more bids or offers in that time then this goes to nickin for $10

Thanks.

teapoint, Jan 27, 2010 IP