1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, German original content and translations

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Vera, Aug 6, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello everyone,

Ready to tackle less competitive international markets with European original content?

I manage a team of international freelance native writers and translators and we have done literally millions of words worth of content in the past years.

We accept every topic, including gambling and have experience in tech, social sciences, online marketing, literature, adult, finance, medical and many more.

Myself, I am a professional native Portuguese writer and translator and my team is currently composed by the following native translators/writers:

Spanish
    French
    Russian
    German
    Italian
    Swedish
    Norwegian

I might be able to help in several other languages as well, just let me know what you need.

Our prices start at €0.03 per word.

Everything is manual and professional.

Thank you,
    Vera

Vera, Aug 6, 2020 IP