1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Spanish-Language Site with 15-20 Million Organic Visitors Per Month: How to Monetize?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by onlineeducation, Mar 1, 2012.

1. onlineeducation

onlineeducation Peon

Best Answers:
    Greyhound,

There are 4 ad units on the page. I'm not sure if that's what you're asking.

onlineeducation, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  2. onlineeducation

onlineeducation Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, please PM me your information and we'll set up a call time. Thanks!

onlineeducation, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  3. Domino

Domino Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to know the url address as we are searching for places to put our ads.....Send me a PM

Domino, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  4. sv800

sv800 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, also came to this topic and need some advice on spanish networks.I own a site in spanish with maybe 100k uniques and 1,500K - 2,000K pages monthly that I need to monetize. (white), I used adsense in the past, it's removed at this time because terms of service.I notice international calls is one service I can promote there, do you any provider for this type of service?Anyone interested in this trafic 50% US, 50% latin america mostly mexico, argentina, spain Just PM Thank You

sv800, Dec 26, 2012 IP