1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Spammy indexed pages on Google

Discussion in 'SEO' started by rosiee007, May 18, 2017.

When I do a site search for this domain on Google.. site:highstreet2pakistan .com lots of spammy URLs come up.

I am not sure what is causing this. I’ve removed all the unnecessary URLs from Google Webmaster Tools, and resubmitted the site, but the spammy URLs come up again. Could be some hidden script running, or maybe the site was hacked.

I’ve also installed “Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall” Wordpress plugin to the site, but nothing came up.

Need help identifying what could be causing the problem and how to resolve it as the website is under Google penalty.

Attached Files:

rosiee007, May 18, 2017 IP
  2. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    If you think this is due to some penalty then i will suggest you to visit the search console and see there in manual action, either your website penalised or not. If it has penalised then there will be some url to cause this problem. Extract all and see how they are generating.

Hope this will work for you.

brajeshyadav, May 22, 2017 IP
  3. rosiee007

rosiee007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The website is definitely penalized by Google. The thing is I've tried to remove all the URLs from Google Webmaster, and then re-indexed the site, but these URLs are somehow generated again and then they again get indexed. Nothing is working so far.

rosiee007, May 23, 2017 IP
  4. indiainteract01

indiainteract01 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, use your webmaster tools to remove these links permanently from your website.

indiainteract01, Jun 24, 2017 IP