1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SP based membership site? Similar to amember?

Discussion in 'C#' started by MidoriWeb, Oct 25, 2006.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an ASP or ASP.NET based solution similar to amember. I need the software to manage member monthly subscriptions, accepts payments (via PayPal and/or hopefully a gateway like authorize.net), and grant/deny access to certain sections of my site.

Basically... I'm creating a site that will have an article section, a podcast section, and a forum section. If someone registers and pays to be a member I want them to automatically have access to all 3 of those sections. But, if they do not renew then they will no longer be able to access those sections.

Is there anything out there ASP or ASP.NET based that can do this? If worst comes to worst I'll go the PHP route... but I have a dedicated windows server and I have the perfect software for our forum so I'd like to stay ASP based if possible.

MidoriWeb, Oct 25, 2006 IP