1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sozial Login and regular Login/Registration

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Asaru, Sep 22, 2015.

Hello guys,

I am working on my own complicated website and try to learn everything I need. I would like to have sozial Login (Facebook/Twitter and so on) and regular Registration/Login. Do anybody know a good Tutorial for both topics? Security would be an important part, I would like to store the user data as good as possible (ssh? hash and salt?). Which database for such things? How to program this steps? I cant find good videos that explain it and giving me the feeling of "it should be the best solution". I hope you can help me with it.

Asaru, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  2. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can help you. First of all tell me more information what you want do on your own web site?
    You can learn all about facebook developer here https://developers.facebook.com
    Also about twitter developer you can see here https://dev.twitter.com/web/sign-in
    If you have any problem write here and I will help you.

dragansk, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  3. Asaru

Asaru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you dragansk, I will try to start program it tomorrow or at the weekend.
    I want to offer my community a sozial login to get access to their friends/groups so they can share stuff easyly.
    Next I would need a peace of code like "if you are loged in, show this GUI buttons/options and so on".
    Do you think its allowed to implement a whole facebook or twitter page in my website (beside the API parts)?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    Asaru, Sep 22, 2015 IP