1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SouthParkEpisodes.tv - Domain Name & Custom Built Joomla Website For Sale! | L@@K!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rllunzmann, Jun 27, 2011.

Up for sale is a nice domain name I have held for some years now. It is SouthParkEpisodes.tv which also comes with a custom built Joomla design which allows you to easily link to videos, upload videos and manage them within a few clicks simply.

I am also taking a stab at selling the domain name and website on eBay as well and per their policies I have pointed the domain the usual parked page until the end of the auction.

You can always use archive.org to look at the site while my listing on eBay is active but archive.org doesn't handle Joomla sites very well.. It is a really nice simple design that has all the seasons and episodes in nice order with a thumbnail image representing each one. All you have to do is click on it and the video will begin playing.

The domain is over 4 years old and ranks well in the search engines for several keywords including the keyword of the actual domain name.

Over the past 4 years, it has averaged 1,400-4,900 unique visitors a month with page views nearly doubling that.

If you have a Google Ad-sense Account or Adbrite, you will do very well! For just using Adbrite the income was great. I don't have an ad-sense account but if you do, you can easily insert your ID and your all set with advertisements being seen on the site.

Being a father of almost 1.5 years now I realize that I only have time for my web hosting company and that's it! Even that has been hard...

I will accept the first buy it now offer of $700 or best offer. The domain is currently with namecheap and it will be transferred to your possession along with the website design after the sale finishes and payment is received.

Any questions, just let me know. Thanks,

Ryan

rllunzmann, Jun 27, 2011 IP