1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Southpark World of Warcraft Episode

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by lorien1973, Oct 5, 2006.

1. The Critic

The Critic Peon

Best Answers:
    No I'm not. I'm implying that parents who enjoy shows like South Park aren't going to get up in arms over a game like WoW just because it has some violence and people like to play it a lot. It only becomes a problem if parents let their kids play all day every day. It's the uptight Jack Thomsons of the world that try to blame the games themselves, and it's hard to enjoy a show like South Park when you have a bug that far up your ass. BTW, I'm a parent and have seen every episode from the beginning.

Nobody, thanks to WoW. ;)

The Critic, Oct 17, 2006 IP
  2. Kaabi

Kaabi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, well, who saw the new episode? I was laughing so hard when Cartman and Beth kept bear macing everyone. I didn't even know there was such a thing as bear mace.

Kaabi, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  3. The Critic

The Critic Peon

Best Answers:
    I missed it because I was recording too many things at once on Wednesday, but hopefully by the end of today I'll have seen it. I'll pretend I didn't just read that. :p

EDIT: Just saw it. All I can say is... nice.

The Critic, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  4. swordude

swordude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I remember when I saw it the first time, I laughed and fell out of my chair and I was by myself. The past 3 have been some of the best so far, they have a contract through 2008 so there should be at least 2 more seasons.

swordude, Oct 24, 2006 IP