1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sorting Invoices

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by diggity, Jun 28, 2004.

It would be nice to be able to sort invoices by Acount Class, or by Region.......

diggity, Jun 28, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not sure how useful that would be... since Invoices are listed on the customer's Invoices screen are only for that customer. Account Class and Region is a customer specific field, so the order would never actually change.

digitalpoint, Jun 28, 2004 IP
  3. diggity

diggity Peon

Best Answers:
    The way that we are set up, we have different billing "Regions" (for lack of a better term)... and we Generate, Print stuff and send the invoices, but we have different return envelopes for each "Region" of subs.....

For instance...

Region1 = Area1 - Dialup
    Region2 = Area2 - Dialup
    etc...

Each Area has a different return envelope (don't ask me why, my board wants it that way ;) ...

Would be easier to have the invoices printed in a per Region area, to limit the amount of manual sorting that would need to be done....

diggity, Jun 28, 2004 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could sort the invoices by anything you want when you bring up the list of invoices to be generated (under the Scripts menu, you can find a Sort option).

digitalpoint, Jun 28, 2004 IP