1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sorta new to the forum ;)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KatnissEverdeen, Apr 25, 2015.

Hello Everyone,

My name is KatnissEverdeen
    I just recently joined this forum. A little about me........ I am currently in school for CIS, I do have a little knowledge on this stuff........ I have learned a lot from my fiancée. I am looking to learn more. We have just started up our own forum. geek-2-geek.com We are working on it day and night, trying to get everything in order to have a successful forum. Also working on a Social Media Website, still currently in the works, but if you would like to give it a look.....
    Socialmediaexplode.com We are currently looking for reviews, suggestions, and any input for these sites. As well as looking for new members to our forum.

I love spending time with my fiancée, reading, watching movies, cooking, playing video games, being outdoors, and learning new things. I hope to share some quality content to the forum, learn new things, help people out, and meet new people. Thanks for reading. I hope to talk to you guys more in the future.

KatnissEverdeen, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum @KatnissEverdeen. As I see, you're already an Established Member. That's pretty cool.
    What is CIS?
    And good luck with the websites.

Content Maestro, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  3. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you! I am attending college getting my AA in Computer and Information Sciences, as well as Web Development. Yes, I had signed up a while ago but never really posted or introduced myself until just recently. So far I am enjoying my time here.

4. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Cool. Good luck and happy posting.:)

Content Maestro, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  5. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your valuable thought. Wish you all the best for your bright future. Hope you give best contribute in this forum.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  6. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I am trying to learn as much as I can. I hope to be able to help others here and post HQ content to share :)