1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SongHub: Music search+Download engine, highly auto search-optimized

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sachdeva.arjit, Nov 26, 2012.

I want to sell my site/script at SongHub.net.

It's a music search engine which gives the options to Play and Download(Mp3 or Video) each search result as well as find its lyrics. Since I use a shared hosting, I couldn't use a server-inbuilt video to mp3 conversion script. That's the reason why I had to re-direct the users to an external site for downloading the music as mp3. You can use your own mp3/video downloading scripts very well. It's all highly customizable easily.

For the SEO of this site, all the search results are displayed as a new HTML web-page and that HTML web-page is saved to the database. So each query results in a new HTML web-page being generated which will be indexed by Google easily. So you can have as many pages indexed by Google as you want. We currently have around 700 searches on the site, and indexing is quite quick. So a million search queries means a million-page website(without you having to do a thing). The only reason for selling the website is just because of lack of time to promote it :(.

Apart from this, I've done Directory Submissions and social bookmarkings(not too much though).

This sale also includes(apart from the script and current database): The Facebook fan-page with over 500 fans and the domain name: SongHub.net.

sachdeva.arjit, Nov 26, 2012 IP