1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Something With Clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by hornetss, Jun 20, 2008.

1. andrew1056

andrew1056 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't know if this is that relevant, but I have 2 affiliates who are making 60% of my sales. They haven't made a sale in 4 days, but I've got these new affiliates who are making sales. The 2 big affiliates are still sending hops, but no conversions and they were converting at 1:108 or so.

On another note, I've had my first under $100 day for the first time in 3 months. Yesterday I made $30. Somethings up, guess I'll be waiting until things calm down again.

andrew1056, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  2. Pixel Concepts

Pixel Concepts Peon

Best Answers:
    That never - and i mean never - used to happen, but it's been happening all the time recently... Everyday for the past few weeks.. 2 things i've noticed, it's always Paypal sales, and they're always in the late evening/early morning hours..

Pixel Concepts, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  3. grover69

grover69 Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate jumping in these threads, but something does seem fishy indeed. I have a huge amount of traffic heading to a merchant that normally converts pretty well and it seems dead. I'm not sure what is going on. Could just be the traffic, but I haven't made any sales the last two days or today so far, and it just seems strange.

grover69, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  4. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    yesterday was a so so day for me, i had sales but less than half that i usually used to have in the past months. what about yours, how less were your sales?

web_18designer, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  5. andrew1056

andrew1056 Peon

Best Answers:
    about 80% less than the average for the past 4 months. Today is slightly better, but still not quite up to the average yet.

I have made a couple more sales from affiliates who just started promoting the product which leads me to believe that not all accounts are affected. During the last update similar threads showed up, but I was unaffected.

andrew1056, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  6. Malmsteen

Malmsteen Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there hope that clickbank will fix this problem soon? Have they done so in the past? I’m only a beginner clickbank promoter, but I finally found a product that converted like crazy, and made a sale a day until the last 3 days or so. Its damn annoying if sales are not recorded :< . Have stopped adwords for now. :\

Malmsteen, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  7. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    it happen pretty frequently after they make updates to their system..its so damn annoying...

web_18designer, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  8. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't want to resuscitate threads (Especially Not this one) but anyone experienced tremendous slow sales in the past days?

I was at another forum and someone was saying that the payment processor was messing around..:confused:

Cheers:rolleyes:

web_18designer, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  9. roger123

roger123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I too noticed slow sales a few weeks ago, but it seems to be OK since June 24. Are there any blackhat techniques to hijack commissions of popular products?

roger123, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  10. kingbrend

kingbrend Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm getting pretty good sales right now, no slow down for me. All seems to be okay with CB.

kingbrend, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  11. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I've noticed slow sales the last two days, and today, maybe it's just me..

Ripped, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  12. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I've actually noticed conversions rising over the last few days. It's hard to say really whether this is all chance or whether something actually goes wrong with CB's payment processing from time to time.

Zibblu, Jul 1, 2008 IP