1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Something is wrong but I don't have the skills to determine what

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by CheriLK, Jun 26, 2015.

My store (OhCheri dot com, NSFW)has been online for 7 years, based on the osCommerce shopping cart. In 2012 I had my "webmaster" do an upgrade and we have seen our sales plummet. I know of a few factors that caused this but my gut tells there is something wrong with the structure of my site. I do not feel my current "webmaster" can help. I understand that knowing how to fix code is a valuable and time consuming skill and I really don't mind paying someone for their work but it is so hard for me to find someone who knows what they're doing. I've been burned in the past by experts.

I have absolutely zero coding knowledge but I do understand basic SEO and I have written every visible word on my website.

1. Can anyone take a look at my site and tell me if there are glaring issues that are causing a drop in indexed pages/SERPS?

2. Can someone point me to a reliable person who can fix these problems.

CheriLK, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  2. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hard to know where to start. Do you use an analytics program? This would be the first place I would start since it would give you historical data on web traffic.

jestep, Jul 2, 2015 IP