1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Something is VERY ODD with clickbank!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by GeorgR., Feb 21, 2008.

I had pretty good sales for months, the last month was actually one of my best CB sales months.

I had an adwords budget which i reduced from $20/day to $6 day.

After i reduced my budget i saw STELLAR sales for approx 2-3 weeks, best month so far.

All fo a sudden - from February 12th til today i have NO SINGLE SALE on clickbank which is EXTREMELY odd.

I still getm y budget of clicks on Adwords...but as said ZERO sales for 11 days in a row now. I have no idea what is going on. Ads which get clicked are the same, my sites are the same.

In addition, a customer of Affiliate Hijacker (my own product) contacted me telling me that they did a test purchase, eg. a friend of hers purchased CB product on CB, but she never got credited.

Her AffID is of course always at the bottom of the "purchase" page - and on all my own sites i didnt change anything. If customer buys i always see the right affID at the bottom.

I need to know whether CB did a change, approx. february 10-12 which somehow affects sales and screws people over.

I am at a loss since i do NOT think that my reduced adwords budget would mean ZERO sales..i would have had at least A FEW sales in the last 11 days.

I already contacted CB and told them, asked them whats going on.

How can i test whats going on with my sales?

Cheers,

Georg

GeorgR., Feb 21, 2008 IP
  2. CARNANO

CARNANO Member

Best Answers:
    George.....what you have described is almost exactly what has happened to me....don't think the reduction in adspend has anything to do with it....I think clickbank has been having some major issues.....i averaged 3 to 4 sales per day for 4months and then suddenly after clickbank did some system updates everything went bad....have'nt had a sale in like 10 straight days....paused my campaigns for now actually.....

CARNANO, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  3. eroker

eroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok listen to this I make 4-5 sales a day usually within 1100 hops. These past 2 days I have had even more hops and no sales. I dont believe it!! I wish I could say clickbank is stealing my time and commisions, but there is no way to prove it. So in the end theres nothing you can really do its bs and they know whats up and we are not the only ones. They are prob getting flooded with these same problems. YOU DONT GO FROM 4-5 SALES A DAY TO NO SALES for days in a row. The science doesnt work that way. I also think this has to do a lot with this ZANGO BULLSHIT. I found that damn thing on my computer, yeah MY COMPUTER! So if I somehow magically got it who knows how many 100,000's of people have it as well. The funny thing is your hops can still go through and get STOLEN. What happens is once a customer clicks on your ad or url, they are sent to your affiliate link yes... Then what happens is the spyware grabs that link and opens the same url in the new window, but this new url has a diff affiliate name. And since that pop up is the "latest affilliate" the real affiliate gets screwed over.

eroker, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  4. jtliewim

jtliewim Peon

Best Answers:
    I am having the same problem. What to do now?

jtliewim, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  5. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    i am stopping ads tomorrow. I literally throw money out the window for nothing. And now i see other people have the same problem !!! Lets write to them..something is SERIOUSLY screwed. As said this is not a normal fluctuations, and i HAD 2, 3 or so days with no sale, bad, but it can happen.
    No sweat. But ELEVEN days with no single sales after a STELLAR month?????

you guys all had normal sales and then approx. 2 weeks ago they stopped? (as i did?)

GeorgR., Feb 21, 2008 IP
  6. Netlady

Netlady Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi - I am the customer that George mentioned - and to make sure that I wasn't having a cookie issue or something else going on - had my husband go through my sales page on HIS computer (which had NEVER been to this merchant's site), we both confirmed that my affiliate ID was on the CB order page, and the sale never showed up in my report.

After 3 days Clickbank finally responded saying that the transaction had originated from the merchant's site.....not through a hoplink!

Pretty incredible and tough to refute! I mean we SAW the ID on the page! And if you follow the trail from my sales page to the merchant page through my affiliate links - you wind up on the CB order page with MY CBID.

I just don't get the sale........

Something is really really wrong!!

Netlady, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  7. eroker

eroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    no they need to cover themselves so they can figure out how to solve the problem. Its not very professional and clickbank will lose users because of it. I for one will stick around but this will be the last time.

eroker, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  8. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    I love a good riot! I don't know if i should lower all my CPCs? stop campaigns all together. Or Just Keep everything the same, and keep my fingers crossed!:confused::confused::confused::confused:

veneficuz, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  9. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    February hasn't been a great month for me although I am still making some sales. It does seem like conversions are down... But it's hard to tell from my data (or lack of data) if anything looks truly fishy for me.

Zibblu, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  10. jeffersonalan

jeffersonalan Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is tanking something is way wrong there I am having the exact same problem, so are alot of other people. The fact that someone ordered something and never got the sale is scary. I used to rock along at 60-120 bucks a day now most days 0 then when things seem to be working back to the trend of 60-120$.

I really think this is a clickbank issue, but what is their motivation to fix it really?

jeffersonalan, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  11. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    flip, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  12. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Something wrong is happening with ClickBank. Even though the hops are steady in number, the sales are decreasing day by day. I've been observing this from Feb 3rd, and the problem corrected on From Feb 15th and again from Feb 18th I'm noticing a sudden drop. To as much as 80% sale drop.

markov, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  13. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this information.
    I'm stopping my CB PPC campaigns and going to hopefully more fertile grounds.
    I'll work on my ebook, but I'll publish it when CB goes back to normal. I don't want to rip off affiliates.
    nadavs

nadavs, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  14. eroker

eroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    we are losing 100's and 1000's of dollars, do I smell a lawsuit, not with cb but with this zango crap?

eroker, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  15. stephen101

stephen101 Guest

Best Answers:
    Same things happening with me.I was making sales every day and now for the last 2 days nothing but still decent amount of hops! I get so pissed off when this happens, If they have a problem they must sort it out as WE ARE ALL LOSING MONEY!!

stephen101, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  16. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    same here.. no sales for two weeks now.
    for the last three months, i earn 900-1k. i always have a single sale for at least every 3 or 4 days. but now, it's totally odd!

blowingideas, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  17. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is just one of my accounts - But look at that dramatic drop off -
    [​IMG]

There's no way that this is seasonal - my traffic has remained constant. The lack of communication from CB is what is pissing me off. If they know something is wrong - at least they could let us know so that we can save some ppc money.

venrooy, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  18. eroker

eroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    ur not alone my friend:eek:

eroker, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  19. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    I know this sounds weird, but Your Bad Day makes me happy!, that im not the only one.

:p

veneficuz, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  20. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sales are going up and down all the time since New Year. I had a week, when I was regularly getting one sale a day from one product. Then suddenly I didn't receive ANY sales for 5 days....That's NOT normal.

bl4ckmaN^, Feb 22, 2008 IP