1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Someone to proofread an article for grammar, punctuation, &, sentence structure error

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by xpressnews, Mar 28, 2011.

Dear Dpers,

I want someone to proofread an article for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure errors.

The article has been denied by EzineArticles.com and must be proofread as per their requirements.

Please reply to this thread or send a private message with your turnaround time and best price.

Kind regards,
    S. S.

xpressnews, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  2. articuno

articuno Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I can gladly do this job for you. Only thing is, do you make payments via Alertpay?

articuno, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  3. jhkoenig

jhkoenig Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maybe I'm just bored, but I find it ironic that articuno's offer to proofread an article has spelling and syntax errors.

jhkoenig, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  4. articuno

articuno Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maybe you're just delusional. Just because I made a mistake in my post, doesn't mean I don't know how to correct my errors. I was in class and was doing multiple things at once. So yeah, fire away.

articuno, Mar 28, 2011 IP