1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Someone know the phone to publicdomainregistry.com?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by goy, Nov 5, 2010.

Have anybody spoken to the jokers at publicdomainregistry.com? They refuse to give the real phone or real address and they charge 35 USD for a .com domain. One of my clients got his domain stuck there by some affiliate to them. I asked them like 10 times about REAL phone support but they keep saying the same thing. I thought people that deal with ICAN need at least a office.

The support of 24/7 is a joke they answer two days later at least and i am lucky the domain is not expire or anything.

They also refuse to send the password and log in to the customer even if he is the owner on all the WHOIS documents.

Anybody deal with this shady people before?

goy, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  2. SiberForum

SiberForum Banned

Best Answers:
    What about whois? Where does it reefer to?

SiberForum, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  3. goy

goy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To my customer all of the different once i can see in Public. Only the register person goes to a company that no longer answer emails or phone calls that are affiliated with this publicdomainregistry.com

goy, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  4. SiberForum

SiberForum Banned

Best Answers:
    Use their contact details. They are supposed to pass your request to the owner.

SiberForum, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  5. goy

goy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is my customer bought the domain from someone that is no more his company stopped and he had a account with this jokers at publicdomainregistry.com. Now the domain is stuck there and they a joke to a company not answering support tickets and not very helpful. I wonder how can get the domain away from them can i go a step higher above them?

goy, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  6. PluginHost

PluginHost Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course the domain registrar will be unable to assist you with this matter as the company can only deal with the client directly. Request the client to deal with this issue directly with them. If they fail to resolve the issue request a refund and transfer onto another domain registrar.

PluginHost, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  7. goy

goy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I asked the domain owner to contact them and they did but they still do not answer takes 4 days now, now answer the company is a joke. I asked them from the start to send all info to the OWNER not to me off course but they do not comply they just give diffuse answer. I asked them 10 times about contact phone but no answer i think the company is a one person sit at home in his trailer or something. I do not know how i can ask them to transfer i do not think they will ever give me the transfer codes. Thats is the owners plan anyway to move away from them and i think they know that.

goy, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  8. goy

goy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I finally found the owner of the company in INDIA from ICANN so i called India and told them off. They blamed the current festival and blah blah but 5 min later i got my password, two weeks late but still.

goy, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  9. sufia

sufia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its Main Company is DirectI Group and Reseller based focus By resellerclub.com
    Also you can see many for By Google it.
    I saw bad post with them Ref:http://www.resellerclubscam.com Someone open it.

If need to contact Call DirectI Group India No.

Thank you

sufia, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  10. goy

goy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes they are very bad i think it is a one person company

goy, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  11. aniani

aniani Peon

Best Answers:
    Directi is a 600+ company. Maybe you didnt know how to contact them in the first place...
    and what kind of customer you got who didnt know where they purchase the domains from ??

Ani

aniani, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  12. teper

teper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you joking?????

Directi is the 8th largest domain registrar in the world and worlds largest domain reseller provider.

teper, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  13. Web Villa

Web Villa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I too have a domain booked thru a company which now closed - registrar shows as publicdomainregistry.com
    How to renew my domain now ? Please suggest
    It is expiring next week.

Web Villa, Jan 15, 2017 IP