1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Someone is making good money with cpa free?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Drivers 137, Sep 29, 2016.

I would like to hear from someone who is earning good money with cpa without paying for traffic. I understand that it is possible who They are making good money and how you're doing, that method used to promote free cpa offer. I have knowledge promotional, I understand that paid traffic is best to grow fast but I would like to promote free traffic and get results with a proven method.

Drivers 137, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  2. publyfe

publyfe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You'll have to build a site like a blog or something along those lines and SEO the hell out of it, continue to add unique and interesting content, build quality backlinks. You can also set up social accounts to build your following. Hard to suggest anything more specific without knowing more about the offers or niche you are trying to promote in.

publyfe, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  3. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well it looks like he is banned but for anyone out there wondering the same question, yes you can make money marketing CPA for free but it helps to pay for a lander domain. Most of the free traffic these days is social, link building, and posting articles / content related to your niche, but it is a very broad topic like this guy said.

Matteo Matt, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  4. madahason2

madahason2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah it is absolutely possible but there is always a catch. And you will replace money with hard work. You will have to create a website around that topic. They you can use various free traffic methods like video or seo to make sure people discover your site.
    you can use, youtube, slideshare, articles,infographics social media and email marketing etc to drive traffic to your site.
    Bear in mind also that each CPA offer has its rules. so not all will accept traffic from the sources above. some will not accept social traffic some will not accept email traffic, so its upto to you to search for your offers.

madahason2, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  5. angel6882

angel6882 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But if you have no time or skill to make a website, you can just buy a domain then redirrect the traffic you get for that domain to your cpa offer or your aff links

angel6882, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  6. bigeguide

bigeguide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can anyone explain Cpa ,i guess free traffic without pay as does not same as paid traffic .

bigeguide, Oct 20, 2016 IP