1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Someone help me to understand and work with adwords pls . ?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by thekingos, Apr 17, 2015.

hi all :)

actually my adsence account was blocked :eek: that's why i wanted to transform to google adwords / bcos some people tolds me that it's good :) .... that's why i shared this post cos i want someone here to learn me how to work with adwords:oops: ?? plss i'll not forgot your help ever !! :/ :oops:
    pls answer me fast

thekingos, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  2. webmaster44

webmaster44 Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    adsense is a program where you will serve ads in your website and earn money with it.. where as adwords is a program where you will invest money to get targeted traffic to your website. Both are different programs running by Google.

webmaster44, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  3. Sandra Hanks

Sandra Hanks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adwords is paid advertising for the purpose of linking contents of the ad( made of predetermined keywords) to the content of web pages . In order to work with adwords you will need to know about ad campaigns, adgroups, adwords and ads. Unlike SEO, adwords are paid and the highest bid has a big impact on the ranking. Whenever you use adwords, you participate in an adwords auction everytime a potential customer searches on the keyword. Advertisers bid on the keywords that they believe will be searched on by potential customers and elicit their ads to appear in the search engine page. However, there are other organic factors that influence the ranking of adwords.. The display position of ads or the ad ranking are based on the user’s maximum bid, quality score and ad extention/ formats. When all these factors are high, you can be sure that your ad will be amongst the highest ranked ads. Though creating and using adwords can be confusing for starters, the benefits one can reap through their use can be enormous.

Sandra Hanks, May 5, 2015 IP
  4. L.Steff

L.Steff Peon

Best Answers:
    You can quite simply say: Google Adsense is a program for the sale of web space. As against Google Adwords is another program for the purchase of web space.

L.Steff, May 5, 2015 IP
  5. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just call on Google Adword support and they will help you to unblock the account. Even my account was blocked .But after request they unblocked it.

AlphaNine_Vini, May 7, 2015 IP