1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Someone else is using my account:URGENT

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by manish.bryan, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,
    Dp moderator and admin!

I'm sorry to use another ID or one thread to inform you people that i have sent tons of e-mail to administrator with my another mail id and also my friends had helped me regarding this.
    My problem was started since i have been stopped getting e-mail notification suddenly, i had out for a tour and when i tried login with my username and password, that was not responding.
    later, i saw today, someone is using my DP account. How can it be possible one can use with another IP. i am still wondering. i have done a loads of work to get that much iTrader and post also the reputation with the username.
    my username is: manish.bryan
    my e-mail with i registered: manish.bryan@hotmail.com

Since, this is the only way of my income, you can see how the things are running through my head.
    for giving personal information: in last 10 personal PM.
    1. one was for nationhealth, written that i can do this for you but i will charge you for sample work with $1 per 100 words.
    2. it was to sarah_C, written i have started the work with another username "sonu716".
    if i am not the real "MANISH.BRYAN", how can i predict the PM, that is personal i guess here at DP.
    for communication, kindly mail me with my username and password: to my actualy mail id:
    manish.bryan@gmail.com

Ps: i am very disappointed with what have happened to me. Hope there is soembody who will get me back to my id with a password and say goodbye to that HACKER.:eek:

manish.bryan, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  2. hiteshb

hiteshb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hopefully you will get your ID back.

hiteshb, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Will contact you via PM. manish.bryan acct banned.

Smyrl, Jul 2, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.