1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Somebody Challenge Me to Disable My Adsense Account, How to Protect?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by politejaylinks, Aug 11, 2009.

Hello Everybody!

I am in trouble, one of my friend who is a webmaster challenged me that he will disable my adsense account. I want to know how to protect my adsense account permanently?

For immediate secure action, I just removed the adsense ads from my all sites. But by doing so my earning is hang on. What to do?

Please suggess? Thanks in advance.

Jay.

politejaylinks, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  2. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    contact jagex and explain to them what he is attempting to do and that you removed the ads but would like to have them back up soon.

CLS1321, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  3. bluebelt91

bluebelt91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think he can do that.. and in case if he did you can report it to google and they will do the needful..

bluebelt91, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  4. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    is your friend running adsenes? then remove your adsense code from your site and put in his. when he starts clicking, he will end up disabling his own account. just a thought

on a more serious note, remove the publisher ID from your adsense code for the time being

sultanofseo, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  5. arunn

arunn Active Member

Best Answers:
    its a trouble when people run after your adsense pub id. you can protect adsense by allowing only your sites to serve the ads, but when it comes to illegal clicks, you are still risking yourselves. Some maniacs dont mind spending their time running over the neck of others, so if that is the case, its better that you send an email to adsense to ask their idea about it. If you think your friend is determined to do wat he spoke, sooner or later you are gonna send that email ;). watz the thoughts of other DP's in this?

arunn, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  6. Jeehan

Jeehan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gun down ur fellow webmaster!(joking)!!! U know him? tell him something so he wont do that....

Jeehan, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  7. arunn

arunn Active Member

Best Answers:
    like wat?? " please.. do not try this at home "

arunn, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  8. ravee1981

ravee1981 Active Member

Best Answers:
    a good way for people to gun down your adsense account is by misusing your adsense code. my enemies float my adsense link units in mails and put them in all sorts of places they are not supposed to be. my defense/ i just make use of the allowed sites features in my adsense account.

i tell google were all i will be placing my ads, and if google gets a click from elsewhere, they wont count that.

if your guy repeatedly clicks on your ads or something, you can always appeal to google that the clicks weren't from your ip and you wouldn't do such a thing as you are well aware of google's terms and someone who doesn't want your account to be active is doing this to you. most probably google will help you out and re-enable your account if you are blocked.

or just send out a mail to adsense right away and tell them that this particular guy has threatened you to have your account blocked. they will watch for it and have the a ip blocked probably and keep your account safe.

ravee1981, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  9. Earn at Home

Earn at Home Peon

Best Answers:
    I highly recommend remove all your adsense then try to get an alternative for months then get a new domain which your friend not known of, try to concentrate on it, focus on it, market it for 3 months

then aftermath and conclusion, you just focus in one domain leaving all of them and i think its good to concentrate in one domain for 1 month which is a good way of doing PPC

Earn at Home, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  10. c4gamerz

c4gamerz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well reporting to google is the only option for you now. There was a script before which allows a single ip to click on google ads few times but than google changed their algorithms and now none of the scripts works correctly.

c4gamerz, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  11. politejaylinks

politejaylinks Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all of you for your sincere suggessions. Actually my friend got jealous from me, cause I am making $8200+/month with Google Adsense and he asked me to tell him my secret method of these big bucks earning method with adsense. But I denied, thats why he challenge me that he will disable my adsense account.

Then finally now I decided to expose my secret method of making big money with adsense. And I told him that I am writing an eBook about it and will give you a copy and ofcourse to all of my viewers too.

After all that he became cool and promised me that he will not do anything like that and will wait for my ebook.

I know you all want to know that too now. Ok ok, be cool I will provide it to all of you for a little charges very soon.

Anyway friends thanks again.

Wish you and me best of luck.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
    politejaylinks, Aug 12, 2009 IP
    Ibn Juferi likes this.
  12. Nitros

Nitros Banned

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a commercial of your product...
    I believe all you said was not true and you just wanted to get some attention from DP members to make them curious about your "secret method"...
    Am I wrong?

Nitros, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  13. politejaylinks

politejaylinks Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you are wrong because until yesterday evening my friend was behind me and if you don't believe me then ask to the persons who answered my question {maybe some of them visited my site to watch out that I really removed my adsense code from my sites (for two days until that stupid friend didn't came to the point) to save my adsense account, its mean I was saying true.} Anyway, If you don't believe I can't do anything.

politejaylinks, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  14. justkidding

justkidding Active Member

Best Answers:
    collect his all associated ips and show his pub id when he browses your site. he will kill himself...

justkidding, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  15. SmallPotatoes

SmallPotatoes Peon

Best Answers:
    So this whole thing was just a stupid sales pitch for your ebook.

Well, at least the hucksters are getting more creative.

SmallPotatoes, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  16. colossus

colossus Active Member

Best Answers:
    ban his ip address using htaccess

colossus, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  17. Ask Arab

Ask Arab Peon

Best Answers:
    contact adsense support team directly!

Ask Arab, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  18. zaibysk

zaibysk Peon

Best Answers:
    I Agree wid Sultanofseo he saying correct

zaibysk, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  19. abdoue2004

abdoue2004 Peon

Best Answers:
    open a fake account change the code with the new when you see your acct disabled contact google they should have all the stats like ip and stuff they can help you get rid of this bad guy

abdoue2004, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  20. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good to hear your issue was resolved. And I certainly would like to get your eBook!

Ibn Juferi, Aug 13, 2009 IP