1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some tips how to come first page google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Imtrying, Sep 10, 2016.

I just want some tips, I don't want to buy any service nor do I expect this to happen over night.

Here's a example niche of what I'm attempting.

I want to rank first page in Google for the term "gold price" and "gold prices" and a many other related keywords.

The website will probably have live gold charts and related charts (silver price. Etc) and if it helps I'll add a news section and get into Google news.

I'm not going to use the gold price keyword, this is just a example niche.

So let's say the keyword gets more than 1 million searches a month and up to 100 million, my goal is not to crush the competition but to get close to the competition.

I looked at the competition, there's not many, only a few, when you search Google web for this keyword the competition comes up first obviously, after the competition are news links about the keyword from all kinds of big news websites.

So my first step, should I create a unique php script or can I start with Wordpress platform and a nice theme, like I said I'll have the live charts, possibly some news, 5-10 articles a day and a forum/comment section.

For the main news competition when you search Google news for this keyword, they have 90 percent of all news spots on the first 10 pages. They do 20-100 articles per day, can I beat them to even get 20 percent of the first ten pages if I match their article output?

I think I have good articles as I'm using writers that cost $15-$20 per article for 500-1000 word articles. I have unlimited funds for articles available.

I also have a very active Facebook page for this niche with nearly 70,000 likes, so the social traffic will be there at 100,000k uniques a month.

But my main goal is to become on the first page of Google for this keyword after 6 months without paying for seo, I did some research last night and there's between 40-100 searches of this keyword a minute in my country.

Some real tips on how to accomplish this please.

Note: My keywords are not gold price, this is just a example I used.

Imtrying, Sep 10, 2016 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As you stated you have unlimited funds & will beat there post out put then I suggests you to keep posting as much as you can & if your article are unique & high quality then you will get linked by some authority website & the much backlinks you get the much your keyword perform increase in SERP.

Furquan Ahmed, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  3. Adi Bitar

Adi Bitar Member

Best Answers:
    According to my opinion you have write a blog about your products and services and advertising your blogs in different sites.

Adi Bitar, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  4. Lindsey Walters

Lindsey Walters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's going to be a long process...I know you said you're not specifically targeting the keyword "gold prices", but there are many well established website in this industry like kitco or apmex. I only know because I used gold price search terms for my own personal business years ago, so I'm familiar with the company's that come up. They have high authority and have been around a long time.

You can still shave off traffic from this niche by targeting the lower competition search terms when it comes to gold prices, but something tells me it's still going to be time consuming. You'll have to have a blog/website that posts unique content daily, and lots of it, to have a chance of ranking in the first page for any gold price related keywords.

Lindsey Walters, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  5. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    hopeful/wishful thinking to suggest just because you write good content, and do nothing else, then some
    fool authority site will take you to the promise land; It certainly could happen, but more likely that it will not.

as I recall reading a post from an affiliate, he spent $1000/mo on content building, however, it took him
    3 years to reach a point that he could quit his job, and he claims he did no link building, so this should
    tell you right off the bat what kind of content that he had to put out over 3 years, and probably by very good writers.

So getting to level you want to be without a budget is impossible to taking many years.

most people want that six figure income, however,
    for the 99.9%, it is just not practical, nor realistic if they have not earned their
    way, and for those that have; They have put many hours/time/resources/money into the process.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    dscurlock, Oct 1, 2016 IP
  6. seo shafiq

seo shafiq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you have to more work for come first in google.but my opinion you can go paid method.if you go this method you can come first page in google quickly

seo shafiq, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  7. Ms Mamun

Ms Mamun Banned

Best Answers:
    How much cost for paid method?

Ms Mamun, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  8. seo shafiq

seo shafiq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you need to your website doing seo.FIRST you need keyword research for market analysis.another way you need to paid campaign in social network.

seo shafiq, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  9. bootsy2.0

bootsy2.0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As competitve as you say this niche is be prepared for this to take much longer than you're thinking! You say you will be providing consistent engaging content-great start! Also, don't forget to create a sitemap for google bot to crawl it efficiently since there will be tons of content. You
    didn't mention a backlinking plan but i would actually recommend this as it will speed the process of ranking your site faster. Ask your facebook followers to visit your site for their input and if they like the content to consider sharing with their followers. Finally, make sure to work those keywords into articles on webpages that you want it ranked for.

bootsy2.0, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  10. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To get in first page of Google, You need a lot of works to do. You have to create quality content, Generate backlinks and so on.. You can't rank your site in overnight.

iwebsocial, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  11. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The key to getting on Google's first page is getting high-quality links to your webpages. How to get those links is another topic entirely, and the internet is filled with articles on the "how to."

Jim4767, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  12. James Colwell

James Colwell Banned

Best Answers:
    you need write guest post in other quality site so on this way you can get best link juice.

James Colwell, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  13. emodafinil

emodafinil Peon

Best Answers:
    Create quality content.
    Create original content
    Incorporate appropriate images
    Use keywords

emodafinil, Oct 4, 2016 IP