1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

some sort of redirect?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by mel_akey, Jul 24, 2006.

ok, so I just finished my new site which was based on pages I set up on an old domain. I tested the click rates etc through ppc with overture (on the old domain). Now when I submitted the new site pages for the same exact keywords on overture(and keep in mind there is better content on the new site plus more of it) they denied my keywords??!! It is almost the same exact site that they already approved! What the heck?
    Anyway... can I use some sort of redirect to get the ppc customers to my new site pages... which are new and improved? Can I get in trouble for that? Can yahoo tell I have a redirect on my pages? It is crazy considering it is almost the exact same site... so its not like I am trying to redirect to some site that isn't applicable to the keywords or anything like that.
    is there a script out there to do a redirect?

mel_akey, Jul 24, 2006 IP