1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some ROAS help pls, for my business plan

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Steve M77, Aug 1, 2014.

Hi all,

I need your help finding the typical ROAS figures for various categories, on and offline commerce, and for any marketing channel.

Why? Because I'd developing a lead generation platform and need to know if I send clients a lead that turns into a sale, what percentage of that sale cost they would be willing to pay.

If the average ROAS for their category is, say 400% (or 4:1) then I could assume they would be willing to pay 25% of the revenue generated by a sale in advertising cost (ie lead fee to me).

I'd be extremely grateful for anyone's help/guidance/input here.

Thanks, Steve

Steve M77, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  2. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am acronymically challenged. I never understand why people will use acronyms and hope everyone knows what the hell they are talking about. I am sure that some here will know but, I have no idea what ROAS is.

So, good luck

al

agmccall, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Return on Advertising Spending. Just a fluffy way of saying ROI. Like we need more acronyms.

"To determine ROAS, divide revenue derived from the ad source by the cost of that ad source."

Lol... riveting stuff there.

N.

Nigel Lew, Aug 4, 2014 IP