1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some Request

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by write.subhajit, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Dear Mods/Admins,
    DP is a very good platform, but previously Content forum was there where everyone can sell their prewritten contents but it is Deprecated, now Marketplace forum come where prewritten articles are sold,

Some comparisons (Between Marketplace Forum AND Contet Forum):
    1.) Content forum takes no commission if any article/articles are sold, but Marketplace takes commission when articles are sold (FOR EX. I SOLD THIS "5 articles on INTERNET MARKETING for sale" FOR $17.00, BUT I GOT ONLY $13.17 , AND AGAIN OUT OF $13.17 PAYPAL ALSO TAKES SOME COMMISSION.

2.) In Content forum both writer and buyer can exchange their feedback (POSITIVE/NEUTRAL/NEGATIVE), but in Marketplace forum buyers can only give their feedback (DUE TO Marketplace forum ONLY I FACED 2 ISSUES, EVERYONE CAN SEE I HAVE SOME REPUTATIONS IN THIS FIELD, I WORKED VERY MUCH HARD TO EARN THIS REPUTATIONS, BUT SUDDENLY ONE CLIENT GIVE ME ONE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK INSTEAD I GAVE HIM GOOD QUALITY ARTICLES, AND ANOTHER ONE ONE NEUTRAL FEEDBACK INSTEAD I GAVE HIM SAME GOOD QUALITY ARTICLES)

FOR THIS ARTICLE I GOT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK - https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/seo-article.1900/article

AND FOR THIS ARTICLES I GOT NEUTRAL FEEDBACK - https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/5-articles-on-internet-marketing-for-sale.1638/article

This 2 Feed Backs spoiled all my reputations in this field,

I request Mods/Admins kindly check Marketplace forum, so that both buyer and writer can exchange their feedback, and also it takes no commission like content forum, (ACCORDING TO ME CONTENT FORUM WAS BEST)

*I AM SORRY IF AM WRONG IN ENGLISH, BUT I NEVER WRITE ANY ARTICLES MYSELF, MY WRITERS ONLY WRITE:

write.subhajit, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That's what feedback is for, If the buyer wasn't happy then they are entitled to give negative feedback, just because you assume they are good quality doesn't mean the buyer has to.
    Suck it up, take it like a man and get over it.

malky66, Sep 25, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk and Arick unirow like this.
  3. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Dear SIR,
    U told "If buyer wasn't happy then they are entitled to give negative feedback", its ok.
    BUT if the same thing happened with writer then? (IN MARKETPLACE FORUM ONLY WRITER CANNOT GIVE ANY FEED-BACK TO THE BUYER),
    Because of this problems in marketplace forum only i cant sale any articles there though i have 200 or more articles...

4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you need to give feedback to the buyer?...They pay you for the work/articles, nothing else.
    The only reason would be to retaliate if they gave you negative feedback and that would be wrong.
    If you have more positive feedback than negative, people are more likely to take notice of the positive instead of the negative.

malky66, Sep 25, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  5. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes ur right,
    Some buyers are very oversmart, they can give any feedback (POSITIVE/NEUTRAL/NEGATIVE), instead they get good quality article/articles
    I received a negative feedback for this quality:
    Please check this link: https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/seo-article.1900/article
    I think 73.42% is a good price and i sold it for less than $0.50/100 word.
    But that client was not happy with my content SAYING:
    "YoGem I think my son write better, I purchased it to test the service and this article is crap."

And i received a neutral feedback for this quality:
    Please check this link: https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/5-articles-on-internet-marketing-for-sale.1638/article
    I think 79.39% is a good price and i sold them for less than $0.50/100 word.
    But that client 1.) Told me send me the articles, I TOLD HIM THAT I DELETED ALL THE ARTICLES U CAN DOWNLOAD FROM Marketplace forum. and after i said him this thing, within few hrs he gave me neutral feedback.
    2.) He told me none of the articles were unique, after that he posted the articles here, i then checked in CS and got no plagiarism i told him that.
    3.) After that he told me i found quality error. (BUT
    See his feedback message: "Crownlight Well received."

And see his messgaes which he posted here: For the content, why I select NEUTRAL because those articles can be found from internet. "https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/need-some-suggestions.2764412/#post-19232760"

After that he told this thing: I never said that you have conducted plagiarism, otherwise I will give you negative feedback. I expressed that the above contents are not something new, many people know the above facts. "https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/need-some-suggestions.2764412/page-2"

I worked very much hard to earn such reputations in this field but one negative and one neutral feedback destroyed my whole carrier,

Thats why yesterday only i disabled all the articles from marketplace forum, as buyers can give any feedback but writers cannot give.

+ Marketplace forum takes commission also.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Being a native Englishman, I can see the articles @Crownlight bought are not of good quality, The first line of one reads:

The second paragraph starts:

Which is rubbish to be honest, anyone that understands English can see how grammatically incorrect that is, It was only a matter of time before someone gave you bad feedback for writing of such poor quality, You should think yourself lucky you got away with it for so long.

That's a bit over-dramatic don't you think?
    Do you base your whole career on the DP marketplace? What happens if you ever got banned from here? Would you and your family starve?

malky66, Sep 25, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  7. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    They are not my articles because if my articles are not upto quality then why Marketplace forum would give a score of 79.39% (HE COPIED THE FIRST LINE ONLY AND THEN GAVE HIS OWN CONTENT AND POSTED HERE) + I never hyperlink any line without my client say me,

Since my article was not very hifi quality thats why i sold them for less than $0.50 per 100 word, if they are of very high best quality i could sell them for $1 per 100 words + Pay Pal fee (THIS RATE WAS MINIMUM),
    One time he said my articles was not unique and he posted the articles here, i checked them in CS then i found them unique,
    How it is possible?

Me AND My family wouldn't starve for anyday in the life,

Why some people learn to income because - 1.) They want to earn some money for their family (WHICH IS OUT OF SYLLABUS IN MY CASE).
    2.) They want to earn some money so that they can buy their own personal things (WHICH IS IN MY CASE ONLY...)

Seriously saying u, my family is worlds best family as i never face any problems from the time i came in this world still today.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  8. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There's no reason for a seller to leave feedback for a buyer. In most cases, the seller doesn't even have communication with the buyer. That would be like someone selling books on Amazon wanting to leave feedback for people who bought their book. lol Makes no sense.

No.

digitalpoint, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  9. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Dear Sir,
    Though article is good buyer can give any feedback (NEUTRAL/NEGATIVE), so i am telling if the writer can also give feedback to the buyer then it would be very good otherwise please stop feedback system from both buyer and writer, and also marketplace forum tkes some commission + when the money goes to paypal then paypal also tkes its commission
    PLEASE TRY TO SOLVE THIS ISSUES SIR,
    Please don't mind for this,
    Bye TC.

10. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    How exactly would it be good for sellers to give feedback to buyers?

It would cause nothing but problems... Buyers would be afraid to leave negative feedback for bad products because they would worry about the seller retaliating and leaving them negative feedback.

Not sure how negative feedback from a seller would serve any purpose. The system already handles sellers who do chargebacks and things like that. So if someone buys a PRODUCT from someone, paid them money but never talked to them, there is no need for the seller to leave feedback (positive or negative). If it was a SERVICE, sure... but we aren't talking about a service, we are talking about a PRODUCT (something already made and put up for sale).

Marketplace Feedback is not for giving someone the same rating they gave you (someone gives you a good rating, so you give them a good rating or if someone gives you a bad rating, you give them a bad rating). If someone doesn't like your product, they don't like it. They paid you money for it and didn't like it. End of story.

If I buy an iPhone from Apple and I don't like it, I can give it a bad rating as a buyer. What purpose would it serve for Apple to give me a rating as a buyer? "Oh, he must be a bad buyer even though we never talked to him because he didn't like our product even though we got his money..." lol, yeah... no.

11. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ok sir,
    I WAS JUST ASKING BECAUSE IF ANYONE GIVES "NEUTRAL/NEGATIVE" FEED-BACK INSTEAD THEY GET GOOD QUALITY ARTICLES, THEN IT MAY DESTROY THE WHOLE CARRIER OF ANY WRITER SO,
    SORRY SIR Once Again,
    Bye TC.

12. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you screaming?

Matthew Sayle, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  13. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Because instead of giving good quality articles i got one neutral feedback and one negtaive feedback so.

One Client Told Me This:
    I Replied Him This:

14. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So you think someone is out to get you? They pay money to you so they can secretly destroy your reputation? lol

The quality of an article is subjective... have you thought that the buyer didn't think it was a good article?

Matthew Sayle likes this.
  15. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    And by giving the buyer negative feedback, you will feel better about yourself?

Kenya Writer likes this.
  16. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    No sir BUT i scored good score more than 70% in Marketplace forum and the price was also very less, but some buyers wants 100% good article at a less price, if they get any error after reading them then they will give bad feedbacks, but sir only one thing if i have good article i would never sale them for less than $0.50/100 words, i would sale them at minimum $1 per 100 words + paypal fee.

No sir i am SORRY.

17. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So now I'm really confused... you are saying yourself that you are selling low quality articles, but then get mad that someone didn't like them?

If I was a buyer of an article and it wasn't 100% good, I'd leave negative feedback too.

Maybe don't sell your low quality ones and only sell your high quality ones?

18. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    There are so many errors in your writing, it's no wonder why you got negative feedback!

Kenya Writer likes this.
  19. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Because i scored 70+% in Marketplace forum so i told low quality content, but i think 70+% is a good score for a price of less than $0.50/100 words, otherwise if i scored (96-100)% then i would obviously give them a price of $1 per 100 words + Pay Pal Fee,
    As i scored 70+% in Marketplace forum that's why i gave i gave this very low price (LESS THAN $0.50/100 WORD)

The client posted some articles here, but they are not my content (HE HAS COPIED FIRST LINE ONLY THEN HE HAS GIVEN HIS OWN CONTENT), if my articles has so many errors in writing then how Marketplace forum give a score of 70+%.

20. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    I have never sold an article before, they are far too valuable to me.

However, I am assuming this is a mechanical 'grade' of your article?

Nothing beats the human eye.

Also, only an 'A' would go on my website - a 70% is a C-.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.