1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some Questions and Tips.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wounded1987, Jan 17, 2007.

Hello everyone, i'm new here so i have some questions that i would like u to answer them and i have some tips\thoughts about click bank and the affilate programs, so let me start.

Tips and thoughts:
    I was first started back when i purchased on eBay the free electronics guide.
    it was telling people how to get free electronics, etc.
    the thing is it wasn't so easy and most the time sample electronics would cost money. so what i did after this lil scam, i sold it on eBay and made a pretty good money of about 180$ ~ in about 1-2 month. but the thing was that i could do that sale ONLY in some particular categories that were atracting people, and i think this is the most important part of selling any goods, real or digital, it doesnt matter. i sold it on the laptops category and
    what i have come up is only ONE brand from all the 10 brands there is , is selling me the most. my profit had to do with 1. good category of laptop and i diliverd the people what they want - free laptops and electronics.
    when i try to sell it on other categories - no luck. 2.even in this category i had to do a lil research about where and how much i earn per a day\week\10days.
    and why i am telling u all this? because this is the main lil experence of me that let me think that i could do the same outside of eBay. the thing is eBay doesnt allow digital products on other categories to be placed and it banned my account[it doesnt bother me do new one].
    the eBook also had a rebrander tool so i rebranded it and got the profits from people rebranding it by me - also called AFFILATE.
    now my other thing and TIP would be, Do Not Believe everyone is Saying Cause Most Of Them Are Talking CRAP, Why a person making 3k-7k would bother come here to help other people in forum? it is the same questions that i asked my self, why would any one sell a 5$ eBook about how to get free electronics when he was getting them for free? now i am not saying that we cant make this amount of money, i am saying that we will do every thing we can to make the money, even to lie to other people.
    From my expirence of google adsense and adwords i have learned that:
    1. adsense paying some times even 0.13$ per click, adsense are actually
    other's people adwords. people paying google to advertise on your page - many people wont get that in mind.
    2.its really and maybe extremaly hard to get a good keyword for low price because: A. if u want a competion and many clicks all the keywords are min 0.2$ per click and u get paid by adsense 0.13$, where is the profit?
    3.Adwords is a good way to promote cutemers that are looking products for an example: if you type wight lose people are want probable to read about how much they need to poof effort to wight lose, and they want to hear some tips and advice, i don't think they asking for some programs about wight lost and etc. in addition if you can get good product if u an a publisher or just affilate, than u can take the low price ads on google adwords and combine them with your publishers \ affilate product. what u get is: low price targeted ads in google adwords and the MOST IMPORTANT - a GOOD product to get back the investment in the google adwords. i think its batter than to use the addsense program.
    4.I have promoted my website www.wewish.org and i got almost 0 trafic.
    The thing is i got couple of free sources to get this trafic and only than, after u established a free source trafic u can actualy go and pay some money for advertising, the thing is to establish a grid of 1-3 well made websites and not 10 websites like most do.
    i can get free trafic from: 1.blogs about my web site, 2.forums and signature with my URL 3.google search engine would be great.

Now here is The Questions:
    1.IF i do not wish to link to a poblishers product as i am the affilate, what is the best way to hide my click bank ID, AND if i am the publisher, what is the best way to hide it too? i have some php and cgi scripts if some one coule tell me how i place in the same script multiple products like id 1 , id 2 etc. and give to each id a diffrent link.
    2.when google adwords used i can't use the "Hide Click Bank ID", correct?
    3.I come accross some publishers, when i use there Code and my affilate ID is in the Code, and i am already in the Click Bank page to Pay for the Item, Do I must see in the Bottom of the page "affilate=None" or "affilate=unclejoe"?
    4.What is the diffrence bewin click bank market to another markets like CJ.com or amazon in this forum and what is the best market sales from your expierance. i think it will be to much time to test each market as most of the thing u need is to focus on your own lil market of good trafic and good products to sell\affilate.
    5.I put about 93 clicks that is is about 15$ of an evarage 0.19$ per click on Adwords i have stoped it because i wana see if some one has bought it. why payments are not made after buyer payes but the made about 2 weeks after he pays by the publisher?
    6.The Good Way for trafic would be: 1.Blogs about your expireince with stuff, this blogs have to be related to your main topic and have high density of your keyword [ about 5% is enuf ] that means 5% of all the ducument contains your keyword. 2.forums with signature and related topics that will redirect to your blog or site. 3.google search. any other?
    7.can i use a affilate link from a blog to a publishers page? and can i include the HIDE click bank ID in the situation?
    8.what are the BEST known blogs? http://ezinearticles.com/ and ?
    9.how can i know what is the conversion rate for a product? convertion rate means, on every 100 impressions i get X orders and that will come to a % number.

Thanks a lot guys and i fogot to introduce my self, i am Robert Ambartzumov, 19 years of age,curently re-selling some goods from eBay and China and i am very intrested in The affilate programs as i know that it could be very profitable. check out my website at www.wewish.org. and i would like u to comment about the domain name, web content and some other sugestions,
    also 1.How can i add a comment tab like a survey about my site, lets say from 1 to 5 site content and 1 to 5 site design as i think if i know exactley how my site is, i can only improve it and get better customer\guests setesfection and if this happens they: 1.stay more time on site and maybe buy something and this will get trafic too.
    2.i have acounter at bottom of page, what u think?

Thanks a lot and i am sorry for the long thread as i think peole will get to hear this tips i have given and coule answer some of my questions. :D

All Yours,
    Robert.A

wounded1987, Jan 17, 2007 IP
  2. motheninja

motheninja Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, please use paragraphs and limit your posts to a few questions at a time. :)

Also, a lot of your questions have already been answered, so do a search.

motheninja, Jan 17, 2007 IP