1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some questions about google, please help!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Xiaobeibei, Dec 19, 2011.

Hi, I'm new to this forums and i have some questions about google that kept my wondering.

All my contents are original and unique. My question is: I don’t want to be banned by google and get taken off the search engine. However, if it violates the adsense TOS then I won’t use adsense.

1. I use images from flickr.com. I only used image that are under creative commons license and always have a link back to the author’s album. If the images are under all right reserved, I make sure i ask for the authors permission before publishing them. Question: Does the sharelink must be under the image or I can put the share link anywhere in the content as long as I have a link back to his photostream?

2. I would like to add some youtube videos (not mines) into some of my post. My post have about 700-1400 words so the content is not just the video. Question: Can I use images from youtube that are not mines?

3. Will I be banned from google (not adsense) for using referral sites such as: 2leep, migid and etc?

4. If my post have foul language is that a big issue?

Again the most important factor is not being banned by google search. Adsense really isn’t a problem to me.

Thanks!

Xiaobeibei, Dec 19, 2011 IP