1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some questions about Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Marie-AZ, Mar 3, 2016.

Hello :)
    I've had an Adsense account more than 1 year now, from a Youtube channel and a website that was active in a year's time, now the website is gone, I give up on it to start new websites, my Adsense account is still active and I aim to use it for my new projects.
    However, when I'm browsing websites talking about SEO and ranking experience and sharing with people all the tips and information about SEO, white hat etc.. I don't see anyone of them using adsense, they use buysellads instead + affiliate marketing..
    I don't know if it's against adsense rules to talk about search engine optimization, I don't want to talk about Black Hat, I don't want to use it neither, I may just talk about it for informational purpose only, I will mainly provide informations about White Hat SEO and not suggest anyone to use BH methods.
    The people I've seen not using adsense are sometimes talking about Black Hat SEO, private blog networks etc.. this is not my purpose..
    Can I use adsense in this case without problems ?

Also, I'm buying a cloud hosting from Hostgator (business cloud), and want to host 4 websites on it, 3 of them are mine and 1 for a friend, he will be running a different adsense account, do we risk anything like that ?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    Marie-AZ, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  2. Safaseo

Safaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi there,

No risk, just do it. :)

Regards.

Safaseo, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  3. Marie-AZ

Marie-AZ Greenhorn