1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

some one wanted to buy my fiverr account

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thuytran, Aug 8, 2014.

i have a level 2 fiverr account, today i got message that guy wanted to buy my fiverr account. i dont know whether this is legal or not. but that seems a big deal.

have you ever done this ?

thuytran, Aug 8, 2014 IP
  2. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am sure Fiverr has some rule about this. Plus, you have your PayPal accounted linked through there. It sounds like someone who is up to no good. Personally, I would report the message and move on.

funmom91, Aug 8, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
  4. gotkloud

gotkloud Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful with all that selling of accounts stuff - it likely isn't legal per their TOS and may land you in more trouble than not.

gotkloud, Aug 8, 2014 IP
  5. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you Sold your account or written any msg ( i will sell, i am ready, or something like that which show you agree on selling ) to the person who asking to purchase your account, this person will send your screenshot to fiverr to get your account suspended or fiverr will detect you somehow, so never thing of selling account directly on Fiverr.

If you really want to sell the account find the broker outside of fiverr, and never give your username to anyone publically, if anyone will interested in purchasing your account, just send him screenshots and show him account live through skype or teamviewer to make him confirm thats your account. And sell through paypal or some escrow services to make deal complete.

Regarding Paypal attach its not big issue, Paypal email can be change by owner of paypal from within paypal and give that email to person so he can add this email to his paypal.

razashah, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  6. lightstarm2k

lightstarm2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are making some good money at fiverr, that's no point selling it. Just keep up your good work.

lightstarm2k, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  7. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    Why you want to sell your Fiverr account? Aren't you making money from Fiverr? I suggest you to take a look on Fiverr rules.

xendurinan, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  8. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are already at level 2 like you mentioned - so why not just keep using it?

I won't recommend selling a fiverr account when it is against their TOS. I guess it is something that might be against DP's tos as well.

The best thing to do is to report the message and move on.

uttoransen, Jun 7, 2015 IP