1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some one harassing me on facebook claiming she sees her mobile number on my website

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by pupul, Dec 11, 2014.

Some one harassing me on one of my facebook page with 1 like only claiming she sees her mobile number on my website & it's in Chinese language. But I checked my small site I can't see anywhere her number or Chinese texts. Why is she harassing me? or, Is this a new type scam or what? I couldn't get it. You can check the page here, what she is posting. I'm confused why she is doing this. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yeeticom/158462074319842
    It seems she is from Carrum Downs, Victoria, Australia from her facebook profile.
    yz1.PNG

pupul, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  2. domainloco.net

domainloco.net Notable Member

Best Answers:
    She must be looking at a cached organic result on google, try to find out what her number is.

domainloco.net, Dec 11, 2014 IP
    pupul likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    She's not doing it to be mean. Sounds like someone's up to something but why they are targeting you and her specifically is beyond me. I expected your site to be a classifieds site that had scraped from a legit site but it's not. All very strange.

sarahk, Dec 11, 2014 IP
    pupul likes this.
  4. garethjehu

garethjehu Member

Best Answers:
    Ask her to send you a screen shot of what she can see and politely inform her that you can not see it and would have no reason to advertise her number.

garethjehu, Dec 11, 2014 IP
    pupul likes this.
  5. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is I asked her to co-operate with the situation, so that I can help her.
    But she is always asking to remove the Chinese ad.
    @domainloco.net You are right. I think it may be cached version of the site made by old owner before 3 years.
    I'll do last try talking to her privately. If she co-operates I'll help her, else I'll have to ignore her.

pupul, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  6. AMJAlienServers

AMJAlienServers Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you checked the cached version of the site before you got the domain?
    It could be a pure coincidence. Never heard of such thing until now.

AMJAlienServers, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  7. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ask her what search engine she is using and website page she is spotting her number, he she doesn't get it an keep harassing you, just send all that to Facebook and block her, I always try to be nice but what I know, when people do speak english but are not bothered to answer your questions, then bye bye. If she does give you those informations, then ask the search engine to remove cache from their servers. (Google does so I believe they all do)

IG2010, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I suspect the texts are saying they're responding to the ad on the website - I doubt she's actually seen the ad.

sarahk, Dec 12, 2014 IP
  9. TopForum.Ir

TopForum.Ir Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ignore is the best solution.

TopForum.Ir, Dec 13, 2014 IP