1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some ideas, you may like it... Share yours!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by HZbr, Jan 23, 2015.

?

Do you believe this idea?

1. Yes, I really do!

2. Maybe it could be possible...

3. That's completely unrealistic.

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Hi dear fellows,

I'm graduated in Business Administration as well in Computer Science. I've also studied Marketing, despite I didn't graduate in it, and I have been learning a lot of other stuff for a long while as well... However, what I really enjoy is helping people who deserves it, one way or another. Thereafter, I spend 6 hours a day working for a living, and I apply 8 to 12 hours on a few not for profit and social projects that benefits the people. This is a long history, but not the main point for this!

I'd like to hear ideas and thoughts about grouping some people for establishing a business. However, it would NOT be a traditional one... And here it is a few reasons:
    • One of the main goals for it is to help other people getting started in their life;
    • The people involved with it should share and contribute with everyone within this group;
    • The members should be able to trust and be trusted to a high, a high degree;
    • Thereafter, honesty and transparency is necessary, no matter which is the subject;
    • To join such a team, people shall be hardworking, engaged and committed to each one;
    • Moreover, to join it, people should be conscious to the philosophies, directives and rules;
    • The relationship is what really matters on it, and making money would be a consequence;
    • Surely there are more...
    As you may figure it out, those whose goal is only making money wouldn't enjoy it due to the nature of this business - Consequently, better not trying to join it as they would not be really welcome on it. Why? Some may ask... It is simple. The more greedy someone is, the harder to deal with him mainly when something goes wrong - This is not the sort of people you want with you! Additionally, greedy people has a high tendency to screw up a lot of things, despite it is not a subject for further lines or paragraphs. The bottom line on it: We are better without them!

That's unrealistic for many people.
    However, I would be quite glad dedicating the life and resources for such a thing.

How about you?
    Moreover, what are your thoughts about it?
    Do you believe it is possible in the world we live?
    What you may add to this?
    How would you make it even better?
    Please, share your ideas and thoughts...
    Feel free to say anything.

Have a great day,

HZbr, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  2. irj

irj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a far fetched idea to me

irj, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  3. HZbr

HZbr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi mate,
    What would be the questions then?

HZbr, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  4. irj

irj Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm no business expert but generalized business plans like that are destined to fail. You need to specify a real purpose

irj, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  5. HZbr

HZbr Peon

Best Answers:
    Those are just a few basic philosophies for this thing. It is not the business itself.
    All the stuff there are ideas, thoughts, beliefs.
    Some basics for it.

You are right about your point: Every business should have a documented plan.
    A BP is essential so we can get started, and really know what we are doing...
    We get to know many things during the development of a business plan, we'd miss them if we don't do it.
    Moreover, one or more of these things may result in the fail to succeed on your endeavors.

The main purpose for such a thing is teaming with people!
    Developing strong relationships.
    Multiplying businesses...
    And a lot more.

HZbr, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  6. irj

irj Active Member

Best Answers:
    One thing to remember is that too much greed is definitely a bad thing, but if there are no incentives you may notice the decreased dependability of those involved in the business

irj, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  7. HZbr

HZbr Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many things that motivates the people. One thing we could learn is that money is a consequence, and just a consequence of our behavior. When someone is moved by money, they don't really realize a lot of things. In addition, these things are quite important to the life! ;-)
    However, I prefer hearing what people has to say instead of telling everything.

HZbr, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  8. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can make it work but you need to find like-minded people who would be interested in "donating" their time.

JEET, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What type(s) of business would they be establishing? Everything has been done 25 x over. It has to be something unique and extremely profitable otherwise what's the point?

There are a lot of smart people out there, but not everyone is making money since the ideas they have, while may work in theory, never actually get them any mulla.

qwikad.com, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  10. HZbr

HZbr Peon

Best Answers:
    @JEET, thanks for joining the thread!
    People would not be simply donating the time. They would be investing their efforts on other people as well on their own selves - They will earn for it. It would be a company where the contributors earns for their efforts, according to some specific rules, as soon as the projects starts making money. It is something like a great team of people employing their time and efforts for making each one's project come true and participating on the revenue as well.

@qwikad, thank you as well buddy...
    We may evaluate all types of projects, and start them as soon as we have the proper resources upon it demonstrating to be feasible. There would be a group of people evaluating the projects, its potential and feasibility. As we would know each one skills, the time they have available, the willingness to join other people, as well other aspects: Once everything is okay, we could start working on the project, accomplish it, and the project owner starts running it with the people within our group that will help him/her on it. Everyone needs a living, and it is not a thing we would forget here for sure. The main point is that everyone shall meet the premises of the first post, as they are essential for making it to work - Thereafter, it can be easy accomplishing the rest of the stuff. The key aspect here are the people, the right people.

HZbr, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  11. HZbr

HZbr Peon

Best Answers:
    By the way...
    I would be willing to put up to $ 75,000.00 on it, by structuring a physical and legal business.

It would support this business and team activities on many aspects so we can have a start.
    However, it is necessary to group with the right people. A team is needed prior to starting it.
    On the other hand, it might not work, as we would probably fail on the lack of resources: People; the right people!

Who could be part of it?
    Absolutely everyone who share the same ideas and meets the premises on the first post, quoted below. Once it is ensured the criteria are met, any people could meet with us, have their projects evaluated, and we would give it a shot ASAP upon it demonstrating to be feasible.

People willing to start their own businesses would benefit in many aspects, mainly when they are in need of resources. Of course there are many things to be planned how it would work exactly, and I do know how it would be. However, there are a lot of other things to be planned in a manner that such a business could actually be sustainable and meet the main goals - Which some of them was already explained.

What are the other ideas you would add to this?
    Please, take some time to share your thoughts...
    It would be appreciated!

HZbr, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  12. cj1223

cj1223 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a mastermind group

cj1223, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  13. HZbr

HZbr Peon

Best Answers:
    Some sort of it mate! ;-)
    It would be something more or less likely to a mastermind group.
    What else could you add to this thread?

And I'm actually thinking on putting $75K to support this business/group and get it a start.
    We could do too many things with the right people with us.
    I say "we" because I already feel part of it, prior to it existence.

I wish more people could comment and bring more ideas, thoughts, questions, whatever...

HZbr, Jan 24, 2015 IP
    SimThePhpCoder likes this.
  14. iegyi

iegyi Member

Best Answers:
    I Liked it
    But i don't like to become a partner with anyone in any business because i have bad experiment with some guys but i love to be in a group ( staff , sales , etc ... )

But i like what you say but it's possible to sacrfy with this

iegyi, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  15. HZbr

HZbr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi buddy, what do you mean with it?
    It would be great hearing from you!

Have a great day,

HZbr, Jan 27, 2015 IP