1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some good Adsense tips to Increase Income - from 10+yrs adsenser

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mahnazkut, Jun 19, 2015.

I have some tips for adsense publishers who struggle with new or existing site ideas to increase earnings:

1. Traffic: Your site must receive some kind of traffic that would include commercial terms. At least half of the visitors would be interested to buy something online. Best is organic search traffic from google or bing/yahoo. I can recommend bing/yahoo over google because of predictability and relatively simple to rank. Google is very tricky if you target commercial keywords, very difficult to rank and you can loose your position anytime on next update. Examples :
      Cheaptabletssite : (try to rank on terms like "android tablets for kids", "best tablets 2015")
      Vacations : Instead of creating site like "florida guide" target "cheap vacation deals to florida"

2. Content: This is very tricky. I would recommend boring content and beautiful images if you already receive traffic from search engines with commercial terms. Content is not king for adsense! If you have very interesting content this will bring many shares / social buzz and lots of traffic but people unlikely to click on ads. They will read your interesting article and leave your site. This is not good. Instead, add 1000+ words boring but well-written article that would less likely to be read but it will force your visitors to click on ads. Make adsense ads stand-out and interesting, NOT your article!
      My average CTR is %30+ sometimes %60 with this method. But if you have high CTR I recommend not to use Gogle-analytics on your site. This may trigger a penalty because google bots would think your content is rubbish as people leaving your site.

3. Start with small and easy to rank niches to have some results. This would motivate you to go larger audience and bigger sites. As I mentioned on first tip, start with bing/yahoo instead of google to have some rankings first if you are not good on SEO. Do not create spam links and rubbish content this does not work for both bing and google. good guide here for Bing : http://forums.seochat.com/bing-yaho...ngine-optimization-bing-necessary-354778.html

Thanks for reading, I will check back the thread and answer questions for few days. Best of luck!

mahnazkut, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  2. rihsam

rihsam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting tips. Thank you for sharing

rihsam, Jun 20, 2015 IP
    mahnazkut likes this.
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    OP,.. if you don;t mind,.. how much you earn from adsense each month,... just saying... :D

robyries, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  4. thuthuatwordpress

thuthuatwordpress Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have learnt 2 nice tips from the sharing: Getting traffic from Bing (with lower competition and not tough like google) and the second the choosing a true niche that is potential and easy rank but The tip about "not interesting" content and "make" the audience see the ads is quite "risky" as the adsence would review the content on the adsense site, if the content is not quality enough, it may affect the whole domain.

thuthuatwordpress, Jun 20, 2015 IP
    mahnazkut likes this.
  5. mahnazkut

mahnazkut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It changes ,google updates, sites sold, new ones started. I saw $600+ days / 20K months .. in years. Currently around 5K month. I could only work part time on sites, I am looking for dynamic hard-working people to work together. I can mentor and we share income. I have 100+ domains well researched to start new sites.

mahnazkut, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  6. mahnazkut

mahnazkut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did not mean "low quality content" I mean boring text. You can hire a writer to write a Phd level Paper - well researched article but boring, that will work. People searching for quick solutions to their searches/problems. If they searched "villas for sale in Spain" and reached your page, they won't be interested to read your "quality" article, they more likely to click on adsense ad says : %70 off Villa sale in Spain - Click here

mahnazkut, Jun 21, 2015 IP