1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some Fiverr seo gigs are really helpful For SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jobsense, Jul 17, 2013.

?

Do you think Fiverr seo Gigs are really helpful For Search rankings ?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you , i found good sellers there , logo services by some sellers at fiverr are really Awesome !SEMrush

jobsense, Jul 26, 2013 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Trent Brownrigg

Trent Brownrigg Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would NEVER trust any fiverr gig for SEO unless it was to blast very low tier sites that you don't care about at all. Definitely never use one for your actual money site! Never, ever!

Trent Brownrigg, Jul 26, 2013 IP
    jobsense likes this.
  3. NiklasN

NiklasN Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are some useful fiver gigs out there. While most of the backlinks are awful you could get some social signals for your page with high quality. Social will have a bigger impact on seo for years to come.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    NiklasN, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  4. GodOfSEO

GodOfSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I actually did a pretty big post on this on my blog a couple weeks ago..

Here's the full list of all the gigs I've used for SEO:

OnSite/Content -

OnPage Optimization:

fiverr.com/markk/provide-onpage-seo-optimization-for-your-site-with-full-recommendations
    fiverr.com/scorpiondark/seo-search-engine-optimization-your-wordpress-blog-for-higher-rankings-on-google
    Content Creation
    fiverr.com/natashanixon/speed-write-a-500-word-quality-article-in-1-day
    fiverr.com/ridazahid/write-two-unique-keyword-optimized-articles-for-your-blog

Backlinks -

Press Releases

fiverr.com/amitbt/create-a-professional-press-release-for-you
    fiverr.com/alch3mist291/submit-your-press-release-manually-to-15-press-release-sites

Article Subission

fiverr.com/pighead/make-600-social-websites-submission-of-your-site-and-ping-all-of-them
    fiverr.com/crorkservice/spin-and-submit-your-article-to-7450-article-directories-get-500-google-backlinks-full-report-ping

Link Pyramid

fiverr.com/topdown/create-a-super-edu-link-pyramid
    fiverr.com/crorkservice/create-75-pr3-to-pr8-linkwheel-and-2000-social-bookmarks

Social Signals -

Facebook

fiverr.com/Cathy_Rey/get-your-facebook-page-40-real-facebook-likes
    Google+

fiverr.com/artsternation/create-a-google-plus-header-and-profile
    fiverr.com/atlcomputerdude/add-15-google-plus-1s-all-from-15-real-people-dripped-slowly-over-2-days

Twitter

fiverr.com/binnys18303/give-300-twitter-followers
    fiverr.com/jeanvictor/tweet-your-message-in-my-twitter-with-12000-followers

LinkedIn

fiverr.com/ebrainme/have-2-professional-editors-correct-and-improve-your-linkedin-profile
    fiverr.com/khead/write-a-professional-linkedin-recommendation-for-your-linkedin-profile

GodOfSEO, Jul 28, 2013 IP
    jobsense likes this.
  5. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its really a great list of gigs, I will try some of them In near future !

jobsense, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  6. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used one fiver gig to boost my youtube numbers and so far the site it points back to is making $500+ dollars a month in sales. Not a bad return for $5....
    That said I used one top rated SEO gig, and the site got sandboxed by Google! First time that's happened to me and so I won't be using that gig again!
    There are some excellent fiverr gigs out there and with top sellers making over $10k a month it's well worth thinking about as a buyer or a seller

adsenseplr, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  7. jobsense

jobsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    can you please tell me gigs which worked for you ?

jobsense, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  8. Oliver russo

Oliver russo Member

Best Answers:
    In my thought fiverr is best for using services. I have lot's of gig there and i am earning ton's of $$ from my fiverr account. I don't think that fiverr is not really bad for someone. Everyone need to check first order in queue and then after all study must order to seller.

Oliver russo, Jul 29, 2013 IP
    jobsense likes this.
  9. Carrol09

Carrol09 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got nothing with Fiverr. SEOClerks.com should be on top where SEO is discuss. Its really amazing, I'm a member of this community for more than a year now and I have no complains, bought more than $450 worth Gigs, all were so good. Support is active and fast. Fiverr is only good for personal things like videos, images, etc. But its not good for SEO. My guess is that Fiverr still has tons of more visitors than all other sites, but I believe that thousands of people will be joining SEOClerks in the nearest future.

Carrol09, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  10. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yeah i know..

royalstar_23, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  11. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    So it appears the consenus here is that fiverr links will not only fail to benefit you, they will hurt you as well.

Why is it that every single person on DP (along with every other SEO Forum) truly believes that bad links will harm your site?

I'm not saying they won't...I just really have a hard time believing that Google would hurt your site for something somebody else could do to you.

So I guess the question is this:

Can a competitor hurt your rankings buy buying cheap links that point to your site?

Could I go on Fiverr and spend $200 on the worst gigs available to totally destroy my competitors?

This is really scary, because I know of a few other webmasters out there right now who are desperately trying to beat me in the SERPS.

jasonvan, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  12. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I personally don't believe that the links will harm a site, but won't benefit. I don't believe in negative SEO by links, but rather a site gets screwed (whether it's algorithmically - Penguin - or a manual penalty) due to the site owners overall activities (whether they do them directly or outsource).

Links get devalued/ignored, but the lowest value is zero. Links don't do the negativity, but either Penguin or the Manual Penalty does.

I did enough tests with crap links to confirm this. Anyone spending $200 to try to destroy their competitors would be wasting money, they would be better spending it on their site (content, marketing or whatever).

ryan_uk, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  13. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I've just spent the last little while reading up on this Penguin update. It seems to me that even the highest ranking SEO sites, forums, blogs, etc. believe that sites get "penalized" as a result of bad (spammy) links. In fact, most of the authors of these sites (SEO experts) recommend hunting down all these bad links and either contating the webmaster to have them removed, or disavow any links you are unable to get removed.

Wow! Is all of this for real? So that would mean competitors can indeed destroy you by buying thousands of spammy links for just a few dollars!
    And if they did, it would be my responsibility to find all these links and try to get them removed. Holy smokes my competitors could keep me very, very busy!!! And how in the world do you "disavow" links. I've been using Webmaster tools for years, and I've never seen any options where you can "disavow" links.

Finally, most of these sites suggest doing all this work and then submitting your site for reconsideration. However, I tried submitting a site for reconsideration in the past and it wouldn't allow me because my site hadn't received any sort of manual action. What would I do then?

jasonvan, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  14. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    You only submit a site for reconsideration if their is manual action. This can be checked in Webmaster Tools (explorer it!). If a site is algorithmically demoted then wait for the refresh.

Sites get penalised for spamming activities, the links do not penalise them. There is a slight difference. One test site I have (as part of the test) survived two Penguin updates until it got hit. This means: it was the overall activity of bad links (initially, they were being quietly ignored) triggered it being hit by Penguin. So, if you have a site and don't do any spamming (links or otherwise) and never have, don't worry about what your competitors do to it.

Take WPMU as an example - what it was doing was considered a link scheme by Google and there had been a long participation in it, so Penguin being triggered was accurate.

Removing links is only pointful if the site is hit by a penalty or Penguin. (For the disavow tool, search, it's amazing what you can find quickly using a search engine. You might want to keep up with Google's webmaster blog.)

ryan_uk, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  15. fgro

fgro Member

Best Answers:
    It's called Negative SEO.

fgro, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  16. ashjohn10

ashjohn10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    do adult sites have an seo if not then can anybody help me which is the best one and if no ..then how can i bring traffic to my website....

ashjohn10, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  17. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I know it's called negative SEO. The question is does it actually work. Can it hurt your site? Can I use it to hurt your site? It seems every single SEO site I read and every single SEO forum I check out is saying the exact same thing: Bad links will hurt your rankings!

But then IT IS POSSIBLE TO HURT YOUR COMPETITORS BY ACQUIRING FOR THEM BAD LINKS. This just seems wrong!!!

I just did a quick domain lookup and noticed I can by "SpamMyFoe.com" Also works as "SpammyFoe.com"

This would be a great new industry since it seems everybody in the SEO business, and everybody who is interested in the SEO business, believes that bad links can hurt your rankings. I can offer services where I create thousands of spammy links (via fiverr) to destroy anyones competitors. They'll end up spending all their time trying to remove all the thousands of spammy links or get Google to disavow them, and therefore won't have any time for writing good content or white hat SEO. Meanwhile you the buyer can focus entirely on your site, knowing you will quickly beat out all your competitors.

I really think this idea could sell. Even if it's not true, people will really believe it!!! Destroy your competitors. Watch them disappear out of Google. Rise to the top and see you all your foes vanish! I will create tens of thousands of of the worst spam links on the worst spammy neigborhoods imaginable, and use the exact same keywords every time. I will point all these links at your competitors. They will never know what hit them!

What do ya think? ;-)
    ps. Of course I'm only kidding.

jasonvan, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  18. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    Just one of the many idiotic myths in SEO. You seem overly-obsessed with it (hoping it works, it seems). So either you've paid a lot of money for it to be done or have the idea to.

Frankly, a lot of webmasters "negative SEO" their own sites, so they don't need extra help. (If there is a pattern of building spammy links eventually there is going to be action either algorithmically or manually.)

A fairly decent blog post on it (from the guy's own experience):
    http://kercommunications.com/seo/negative-seo-reality-check/. The final paragraph sums it all up.

ryan_uk, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  19. RKC

RKC Banned

Best Answers:
    Why should someone go here and there for SEO services, while you can find best SEO experts here at DP ? :)

RKC, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  20. pryidevsblog

pryidevsblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of pick a seo gig from fiverr. I prefer to hire a well reputed SEO company. I don't think fiverr SEO gigs is helpful for our site because the price they offer to us we received only spam work.

pryidevsblog, Oct 10, 2013 IP