1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some Fiverr seo gigs are really helpful For SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jobsense, Jul 17, 2013.

?

Do you think Fiverr seo Gigs are really helpful For Search rankings ?

1. Yes

46.7%
  2. No

53.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Some months ago I published a thread here about fiverr seo gigs, I wrote about bad experience with fiverr when a spam link seller make about 50000 spam backlinks which become harmful for my rankings and I got disappear from Google rankings.
    But few days ago I bought 2 gigs from Fiverr about quality page rank bookmarks that were really helpful for my rankings, I got some changes In rankings . I think there are quality seller also which sell quality backlinks. What is your experience with fiverr ? If you know some awesome SEO gigs there do tell me about them ;) .
    Solved! View solution.
    jobsense, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  2. Vernard

Vernard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I personally haven't used Fiverr for SEO but I'm indeed opened to it. What 2 sellers did you have the best experiences with?
    Vernard, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  3. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hope you're not promoting Fiverr here ;)

I really had a very bad experience even after trying several times, not just once, twice or thrice, so won't recommend
    khemraj, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  4. jobsense

jobsense Member

Best Answers:
    I don't mention any gig or my service due to this, I am not promoting fiverr , I want to know experience of people with thwm . ;) .
    jobsense, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  5. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

what so we can report their fiverr links as spam crap? That's like asking poople to post to get reported for talking about rubbish on fiverr and linking to things which have very little to do with proper SEO

Still if it is just a joke SEO forum you like...
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  6. cabezon

cabezon Member

Best Answers:
    I use Fiverr sometimes for links to YouTube videos, web 2.0 properties, that kind of thing. I wouldn't point those kind of links at a money site, but that's just me.
    cabezon, Jul 17, 2013 IP
    Thanks, you just inspired me on a blog post. :p I ran some tests regarding such crap links last year (for one site it's still on-going until it's completely "dead") and started writing up about it here, but I realised it was such a long post and more worthy as a blog post.

As you found, Fiverr gigs can give you a world of pain, but some can give a short-term gain, which will eventually stop working, though. However, some SEO services can be worse than some Fiverr gigs (as I found when running the test). My conclusion from the tests? Well, the results were mostly as expected. Overall, the conclusion was if your is important in that it provides revenue or leads for your business (or is the whole of your business), educate yourself the same as you do with a real world business. Just because it's digital, a bunch of 1s and 0s, doesn't mean you can cheat in ways you wouldn't with your real world business. If you want it to last, then take good care of it. Avoid short cuts. And if you're outsourcing, educate yourself. It's no good outsourcing on the cheap and then crying when you site is manually penalised or ravaged by a rabid Penguin/Panda/Monkey/Donkey/Whatever Update. Take responsibility and make sure the person you hire to do work for you is doing what you pay them for and isn't going to harm your business.
    ryan_uk, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  8. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not all the gigs are crap..

Of course, if you buy 10000 links in $5 then you would get negative result...

Buy manual work in $5, even it is 5 blog comments or forum posts..or any high pr link..
    SERPpoint, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  9. dannyboy789

dannyboy789 Member

Best Answers:
    anyone know of a good quality penguin recovery service on dp?
    dannyboy789, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  10. seriousblogger

seriousblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its all about common sense. $5 will not give you 50k quality links, of course they will be crap. But there are gigs such as signing up 20 web2.0 accounts for you, or submitting your article to 10 sites, then I think its quite decent and good time saver.
    seriousblogger, Jul 23, 2013 IP
    jobsense likes this.
  11. Bizzoyce

Bizzoyce Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't trust many SEO gigs from fiverr, there might be some but not many that will actually help you. You want to make sure you know what your getting into when having someone do SEO for you. You want to make sure that no link they make to your site will hurt your site at all. And these links might not negatively impact your site right away but might down the road. Look for quality not quantity when it comes to SEO. Do some research etc. With fiverr its hard because you cant give in depth customers and Fiverr reviews people buy just to have good ratings.
    Bizzoyce, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  12. johnalford

johnalford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    according to my personal experience you should not try seo services on fiverr.it will definitely effect your rankings in serps.most of the stuff on fiverr is a crap.
    johnalford, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  13. gregevskye

gregevskye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr gigs are not helpful in current SEO because people are using black hat techniques to do the work and your keywords ranking will be drop. So avoid fiverr if you want the SEO help or want the scrapebox blast.
    gregevskye, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  14. proson

proson Active Member

Best Answers:
    $5 links, what do you expect?
    proson, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  15. djt1102

djt1102 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Fiverr can be really useful for seo purposes. But think buying thousands of links at once for $5 is a good deal. Nowadays Google will look at this as spam and will penalize your site. When I buy links off of Fiverr I buy high quality bookmarks. You can go wrong with bookmarks Google loves them!
    djt1102, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  16. karmaseo

karmaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bookmark is good, but press release and blog review are top notch.
    karmaseo, Jul 25, 2013 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  17. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most of them are crap, and obviously not a single one should be used for your money site, but for T3 - maybe even high as T2 with some providers - is okay if you want to cut the corners and outsource a bit.
    SliceOfLife, Jul 25, 2013 IP
    benjaminp likes this.
  18. jobsense

jobsense Member

Best Answers:
    My personal experience is that Never see quantity , always go for quality .
    jobsense, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  19. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tired a few Fiverr services over the time but in all cases there were not much benefit at all. Just a waste of money and time, but exceptions are always there.
    webdev007, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  20. jobsense

jobsense Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you all are right , actually I never bought any backlinks from fiverr, I used social bookmarkings for my sites that really worked well in my case !
    jobsense, Jul 26, 2013 IP