1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some Doubts about the co-op network

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by downloadsonline.org, Dec 3, 2008.

Hello,
    I joined the co op few days back.
    My ads are reviewed and approved sometime back.

I have a weight of 3808

Please clarify my doubts.

1) When I view the 'stats' under each ad, i dont find any impressions.
    Will it take time to display the stats?

2) I have joined the co-op with one web site.
    Can I place the link of my another web site in the Ads?

3) what is meant by "Display As : 50/50 static & dynamic" in the setup instructions?

4) I have opted for 'nofollow' in the set up code.
    Will my link always be placed with nofollow on the co-op sites?

5) Now I joined with one of my web site. Can i sign up for another account with another email address and join with my phpbb3 forum? ( there is phpbb2 in the sign up form but not phpbb3 )

Please reply.
    Thank you very much.

downloadsonline.org, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  2. hasen

hasen Peon

Best Answers:
    1. To view stats you need to refresh the stats window several times before the graph will display. 2. You can point the links at any websites you want. 3. Static means the links are set and then stay that way, dynamic means they keep changing every time the site is loaded. 4. If you put nofollow for the code on your own site then you will receive less weight for that than you would if you had dofollow links. So if you want more weight then put dofollow. 5. Yes you can sign up with another account and I recommend you do so. You need a new account for each site so you'll end up with many, many accounts.

hasen, Dec 16, 2008 IP