1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some domains

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by ogt, Sep 12, 2005.

Hi all!

I have a few domain name collecting dust and I was hoping for some appraisals. Tried the allfordomains.com wich was a very bad idea, just read here that it's a scam site :-(

This seems like a nice forum with good people on it, so I thought I give it another try to see if any of my domains has any value. How much do you think these, each, might be worth?

aftertaste.com
    aftertaste.net
    babykids.com
    babyland.net
    daycapture.com

Thanks!
    OGT

ogt, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  2. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    Hmmm.. aftertaste .com, I could see an adult site paying a few bucks for that one.

Roman, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  3. bg3

bg3 Peon

Best Answers:
    daycapture.com - good name for blog or photo gallery.
    xx$ now.

bg3, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  4. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    aftertaste.com I might almost be willing to offer a few bucks for this one, not a huge amount though sorry :( 'and no not for adult lol'

GRIM, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  5. perdrix

perdrix Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm trying to come up with non-adult ideas for aftertaste.com but all I can come up with are peccant ones... I wouldn't sell this one for less then $xxx. If somebody wants to only give you $xx sell them the aftertaste.net one...

daycapture.com is interesting, but I imagine anyone could come up with a XXXcapture url and get it for $7.95 at GoDaddy.

babyland.net is probably hitting on somebody elses trademark, so the site would have to have nothing to do with babies.

babykids.com might be good for somebody trying to build an adsense site, but the words are synonymous. No more then $xx.

Take these amounts for the grain of sand they're worth...

perdrix

perdrix, Sep 14, 2005 IP
  6. ogt

ogt Guest

Best Answers:
    I actually had a few offers from different bands called Aftertaste. Maybe someday they come out with a radio hit, that day I be happy :)

ogt, Sep 15, 2005 IP