1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some budy post negative comment in consumer complain site aganest my site.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by aurelius123, Nov 8, 2011.

Hi guys

My site is services provider site some body post negative comment aganest my site in consumer complain site.
    This link appear second position in google when the keyword name is my site name.

This negative comment affect my business some of my client left project in mid half. So please tell me what can i do right now
    I want to get rid of this problem immediately.

So please tell me what can i do right now. Please tell me what is reputation management give me some free site name of reputation management site.

aurelius123, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  2. wissam

wissam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think I can help you, PM me your site name and I will give you advice according to that.
    you can always go the legacy way and fight back by rating your self many times good rating in other websites.
    but always remember that this is against nature and you should let it flow and try to satisfy your costumers, you can also post about it in your website and tell that it was a mistake, and that clients shouldn't panic.
    a third solution is to contact the website and explain to them and ask them to remove it, or ask the person who rated you to remove it.
    anyway that's all I know to help you, all the good luck ;). and take it easy don't panic.

wissam, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  3. SimoneRyan

SimoneRyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you should contact the person who posted the negative comment and try to get him to take it back. That would probably be the best way to go. I hope that works for you...

SimoneRyan, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  4. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    well, its important to take care of your customers to begin with so that no such thing happens in the first place. leaving negative feedback on consumer advocate sites is the last resort customers take failing to get the issue resolved with the service providers.

you cannot resolve the issue immediately. since there is no way to vanish the consumer site listing, what you are looking at is a reputation management campaign over the course of next 3-6 months which will eventually help you solve the issue. there is no overnight fix for this.

sultanofseo, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  5. aurelius123

aurelius123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

*****************************************************************************************************
    Hi friend

This url appear 3rd position in google & in this site no content us page are there So please suggest me what can i do for removing this comment

http://www.consumercomplainthub.com...cheapest-director-meghna-peer-beware-clients/

aurelius123, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  6. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    C.Rebecca, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  7. abeldeng

abeldeng Peon

Best Answers:
    you should contact the person who posted the negative comment and try to get him to take it back.

abeldeng, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  8. aurelius123

aurelius123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi friend

My site is aurelius dot in when i write aurelius cor sol p ltd then this complain occur second position in google search engine

aurelius123, Dec 13, 2011 IP