1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some affiliate training course?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by toyfoss, Nov 8, 2013.

Hey,

I was interested in starting my Internet Marketing Journey but since I am newbie, I have no idea from where to start.

Thats the reason I am looking for mentor to guide me.

So if can anyone recommend me a good starting point or training for a newbie to start earning online it would be beneficial.......

I dont need to know about Chris Farrell Membership or Wealthy Affiliate, I did not have good experience with both of them..

Cheers

toyfoss, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  2. jeanverti

jeanverti Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    i know a book that I've read a while ago, called affiliate millions, can't remember the author name, but it seemed like good stuffs at that time.

jeanverti, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  3. JW Carter

JW Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    You know I really like Chris Carpenter for newbies like yourself right now. He has some really great systems that can get affiliates up and running and earning a little fun money while they cut their teeth in this game. He does recommend paid traffic methods but honestly, I think that is the best way to go if you are new. With all the algorithm updates and changes that Google is making SEO is getting harder. It is definitely worth it to know for the long term but as way to get started it's time consuming and difficult. You can get started for about $200 and should be able to generate a monthly profit of $200-$400. Look I know its not the big bucks that the Gurus promise you but it will get you started and get some seed money going while you build up to the larger paydays (which will take time I don't care what anyone tells you). Anyway, if you click on my profile you could visit my site and learn more plus there's some good info on developing a business plan and other stuff that will help you out. Hope this helps and good luck to you. If you persist, you will succeed!

JW Carter, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  4. mcwahl

mcwahl Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic exchanges can be profitable. I would suggest you have a passion for them. They require some work of course. The industry is full of traffic tools and income opportunity stuff. So if they subject doesn't interest you I would probably stay away from them.

mcwahl, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  5. raglanville1

raglanville1 Member

Best Answers:
    I made my first $50 online using traffic exchanges but have to say that you need to choose your offer properly to get anywhere with them. I also feel however that there was too much effort and too much bandwidth used up to justify the small earning I got. Stay away if you don't have a mentor for traffic exchange.

raglanville1, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  6. PINK DONKEY

PINK DONKEY Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think there's a really good affiliate training course. The best way to succeed is to try it yourself. And once you try you sooner or later will come up with your own methods combined with the knowledge you gain on the way. No one actually like to share the really working tricks.
    Just my opinion

PINK DONKEY, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  7. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think I can help you. If you (or anyone) is looking for step by step training on how to start your online business you can P.M me..

kb24, Oct 12, 2017 IP
  8. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of cheap ebooks out there that can teach you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing.

gregdavidson, Oct 15, 2017 IP