1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some Ad Examples

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by yfs1, Jan 7, 2005.

1. michal

michal Peon

Best Answers:
    In the text file that lists robots, make sure that the robot names are all lowercase so find Googlebot to googlebot and check then.

michal, Jan 7, 2005 IP
  2. nfzgrld

nfzgrld Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I thought of that, and wouldn't you know it the thing was G and not g. If that's all it is I'm really going to kick myself. The worse part is not I have to work on those forums. The whole structure of phpbb is based on the sessions. I'm not sure if forcing it will get the job done.

nfzgrld, Jan 7, 2005 IP
  3. nfzgrld

nfzgrld Peon

Best Answers:
    eeve,

Thanks. That seems to be doing it. I don't mind forcing people to use cookies on the forums so I've implemented it there and it looks good. The cart is another story. Someone doesn't sign up for the forums becasue of the cookies that's one thing, but if they don't buy anything because of it that's a whole other story. I made the case change in the spiders.txt file for the cart and hopefully that will get gbot on the right track.

I'm still wondering about something though. I have a blogger blog and I use it to post stuff about new products, spotlight on a designer, or something of that nature. In those posts are links directly to product and category pages without the session strings. I know that page has been indexed by google, I'm just wondering why it didn't pick up any of those other pages.

nfzgrld, Jan 7, 2005 IP
  4. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Please take the time to read the entire thread before posting. As I said early I only took about 5 minutes to look at the ads which did not meet current guidelines to make a more general point. In my rush I included an ad that was fine. I posted this fact in the 3rd or 4th post.

I stand by my initial point which has been addressed by Shawn and should be taken care of completely within weeks.

yfs1, Jan 8, 2005 IP