1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Solution to Joomla 403 Forbidden error

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by joomlaguru, Jun 26, 2012.

I recent encounter this issue with one of my joomla site, i got a solution to it and i decide to share it.
    I visit my joomla site and all i see is 403 Forbidden access denied firstly i thought my site has been hacked so i log into my cpanel but no file or folder was missing or destroyed next i try to check my file or folder permission error so i review my folder permission but it was all at standard permission then i thought it from my .htaccess file it try to edit it i make some changes but it wont work then i try to check html codes but no error tags or codes, i even check my SQL database but they are all intact and no table or field was missing i try to upload an html file into my root folder and named it index.html but it wont show, i cant even access my administrator back-end i spent almost four hours trying to get what the problem was i even try to restore my back up file but still the same thing the back up wont even work, but i later make the smart move by contacting my hosting company they were able to disable and re-enable my account and that solver the problem none of us can explain what really happen but when my account was suspended and re enabled that solve the whole problem.

joomlaguru, Jun 26, 2012 IP