1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Solution] - Running PHP 5.3 With Zend Guard Loader On Windows XP

Discussion in 'PHP' started by SmartestGuy, Apr 29, 2013.

Hi,

It's been a long time I was struggling to run Zend Guard Loader with PHP 5.3 on WindowsXP and after enormous efforts I got the solution which works like a charm :-

Generally we install PHP as thread safe (which generally no one notices) because most of the time we download thread safe binary from php.net whereas we need non thread safe binary:- PHP version and Apache so that we can run Zend Guard Loader and it is possible by installing as CGI/Fast but for that both PHP and Apache should be non thread safe.

So I did that manually but later I got another solution which makes things automated and I'd like to share it with all of you so that your life become more easier, download this http://pampserver.com/WampServer_NTS_PHP.zip

It will install Wamp as CGI/Fast whereas by default Wamp installs thread safe Apache, PHP but this file contains recompiled binaries (CGI/Fast ) which runs Zend Guard Loader and you'll get
    Apache 2.2
    PHP 5.3
    MySql

ready to run on windows xp machine. I really hope this will add value to our community and help others in real sense.

SmartestGuy, Apr 29, 2013 IP