1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Solution for a particular case

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Drancent, Mar 13, 2020.

Hi everyone,
    I have a website that generates a lot of tier 1 traffic and I am looking for monetization solutions.

There are a couple of caveats, however. The website is more of a small web app (imagine something like http://www.hemingwayapp.com) rather than a content website.

I can't show any big ads, I have space pretty much for a single text link and just like HemingawayApp, it doesn't really contain much content per-se.

Users come to this website to do something, and I don't want to disrupt their experience in any way.

I looked into smartlinks but they seem to be all pretty crap. Currently, I have a Rakuten Affiliate link there but it's not converting super well into sales so I would maybe like to look into PPC or PPM solutions.

Any other ideas?

Drancent, Mar 13, 2020 IP
  2. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Instead of using an affiliate program, look at free money referral programs. If you have a lot of users from the US, there is free stock programs like WeBull and FirstTrade. They give you a free stock to sign up and free stock for referrals. There are apps you can promote too. Cleo will give you $5 to sign up and $5 for referrals. The best part is the user does not need to make any type of purchase or deposit.

Obviously the program you use depends on your main source of traffic.

FindMyDIY, Mar 14, 2020 IP
  3. Drancent

Drancent Peon

Best Answers:
    The main source of traffic is a search engine and most of the rest is word of mouth. The topic of the website is not related to affiliate marketing or anything like that, I would say it's also not a normal niche content website.

Drancent, Mar 14, 2020 IP