1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Solo Advertisments.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by 3AZYTARG3T, Jul 12, 2009.

So i was just wondering how much other marketers were profiting off of solo ad's?

I sent in a solo ad to DotComMommies.com and it went out July 9th. I only made 2 Refferals promoting Maverick Money Makers. It says i made $160 on clickbank...but i thought i was only getting paid for refferals and if that's the case, i only made $98.

It was my first Solo ad attempt so maybe i did something wrong? Maybe Maverick Money Makers just isn't as "good" as i thought? Idk...How much do some of you guys make normally after sending out a solo ad?

And if you could give me some pointers. I could really use the help as i am new to this game. Thanks ;)

3AZYTARG3T, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  2. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Advertising can be expensive. On average, figure putting half of what you make back into advertising.

You make the money through volume.

One good pointer I can give you is to have your ads and your site critiqued before doing any kind of advertising.
    If one or both are shit, so too will your sales.

copper12, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  3. Modularresource

Modularresource Peon

Best Answers:
    I realize you made that post asking for help, and I can't help you with this but I am interested in finding out more about Solo Ads. (I've never heard of them before). Could someone explain briefly how they work?
    thanks

Modularresource, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  4. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's an ad in which it is placed in a newsletter and ezine that are sent to subscribers.

Since so many subscribers do not like them, and it is very hard to find a webmaster who publishes newsletters with ads because of that fact, this method rarely works.

copper12, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  5. sicnarf

sicnarf Member

Best Answers:
    Both are good points but how do you have your ad reviewed without giving away what you are doing?

sicnarf, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  6. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    You ask family, friends, coworkers, girlfriend, boyfriend, associates...

When I first started out, I even went as far as asking the help at the Barnes and Noble coffee shop where I took my laptop. My mail carrier too. :D

Besides, I highly doubt that such persons have a site just like yours, and, on top of that, copy your ad.

Think about it.

If one was to ask for critiques on, say, a board, he should care less if he gets one fuck copying it, because he should be advertising in many places. And the Interent is one big-ass place!

Get critiques. It is essential for your advertising success!

copper12, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  7. model4tees

model4tees Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm all about advertisement with Solo Ads and the site primerealadstate is really very helpful to advertise and bring more traffic to my businesses.

model4tees, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  8. model4tees

model4tees Guest

Best Answers:
    For solo ads you can visit the site http://www.primerealadstate.com/

model4tees, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  9. model4tees

model4tees Guest

Best Answers:
    The traffic exchange, solo ads and referral programs are offered by many search engine optimizer to webmasters or site owners of the website. These traffic exchange programs are very useful for getting more visitors on a website.

model4tees, Nov 12, 2009 IP