1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

solo ads

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by zakary, Jun 1, 2015.

Something is missing in the whole picture here: How someone can offer 200 clicks and get 40% opt ins? How solo ads sellers maximize their clicks ? I was thinking maybe i could use mailers in my domains by loading the list in the mailers but the issue is i will duplicate clicks.
    I have a list of real subscribers -2000 subscribers-, how do i guarantee 200 clicks from 2000 subscribers?

zakary, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  2. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It has to be a list you generated yourself.If you want to honestly guarantee 200 clicks then your subscribers have to know like and trust you.
    That way they will open up your emails and click on your links.

murfe, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  3. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The click delivery is something you'll learn as you grow and communicate with your list. You'll know better than anyone what your subscribers can deliver. As for opt-in rates that depends on the landing page of the person you're sending clicks to honestly. Some solo ads state rates they've experienced with buyers, but I find this inaccurate.

I've purchased solo ads from people with a 40% opt in average, but since my landing page is much better I usually get 65% opt-in rate.

oaksvirals, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  4. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    They'll either wait until you get the promised amount of clicks or they use someone from Fiverr to inflate the click number.

Chad Eztraffic, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  5. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I hope someone doesn't get screwed over by something like that. However, I'm sure it does happen.

The key is to do research on those that provide reliable & trustworthy clicks. Here's a good source I found: http://blog.clickmeter.com/best-solo-ads-vendors/

oaksvirals, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  6. nicolasmd2112

nicolasmd2112 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Some of it has to do with the fact that these list owners have somewhat personal connections with their lists. They have super responsive lists as a results of their constant emailing, or segmentation, or they can just keep mailing their list until they get the desired number of clicks.

nicolasmd2112, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  7. zakary

zakary Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your very informative posts.

zakary, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  8. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it happens more than you think. That's why most solo ads don't work. If it sounds too good to be true, then run away as fast as possible.

Chad Eztraffic, Jun 4, 2015 IP