1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Solo ad traffic (Targeted to US Country)

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by mnb1, Oct 8, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    BOOST Your List With New ACTIVE Subscribers
    Our Solo Ads Get You RESULTS, Not Just Clicks…

Let us promote your offer with our solo ad list of High Quality Subscribers. We will send our Targeted Solo Ad Traffic to your offer URL so you can generate new leads and sales.
    What Is A Solo Ad?
    A Solo Ad Is An Advertising Method (An Email List Rental) Where The Buyer (You) Purchases A Solo Ad From A Solo Ad Provider. The Solo Ad Provider Sends His Email Subscribers Or A Segment Of His Emails Subscribers A Targeted Email With The Buyers Website / Affiliate / Offer Link In Exchange For Compensation. Typically Solo Ads Are Purchased By Unique Clicks. Solo Ads Are One Of The Fastest Advertising Methods To Drive Targeted To An Offer.

*We GUARANTEE Over-Delivery on your solo ad between 15-20% on every order!
    *We include our separated Buyers list for all our Solo Ad Customers. The best part of it is that you don’t have to pay extra money for it (it’s included in our normal price already!).
    *We pride ourselves on delivering high quality solo ads from our fresh list that includes 75%+ of subscribers from Tier 1 Countries (US, UK, CAN, AU, NZ)
    *We Continuously Refresh Our Email Marketing Lists With High Quality Traffic, Adding Approximately 1000 New Subscribers Daily.
    *Our list works with PAID and Free Offers that are related to Internet Marketing, Home Business, Make Money Online
    *All the prices below are for unique clicks, that means if a visitor clicks twice it does not count towards your unique click count.

Packages
    50 clicks solo $20
    100 clicks solo $35

I will provide you clickmeter login details for checking stats.

Skype- snowe9

PM me for orders.

We required following details from you-
    *Email subject
    *Email body

Best Regards

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    mnb1, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  2. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller: